U.S. Open Nationals

Old July 3rd 05, 08:20 PM

Default U.S. Open Nationals

Rest Day today, we have had 4 good days with 4-5 hrs in the cockpit and
the next 4 days look good with the forecast for Wednesday predicting
the hottest temps since we have been here of 93 degrees.

Old July 3rd 05, 11:26 PM

Any reason why there are no posting of the contest results on the SSA
site?

Old July 3rd 05, 11:40 PM

The managers are new and apparently didn't take note
of an email from the SSA Webmaster, mailed on May 17 and the guy who
gives out userid and password is in Europe,
(I got one as manager for the 18 meter contest) and so
they can't send stuff in to the SSA site. It requires
reformatting the data into word format and then
sending to someone in the office who posts it. SSA
personnel have apparently been gone since Friday for
the long weekend.

Old July 3rd 05, 11:41 PM
M B

Is the 'Willat' in the contest Garret Willat, or someone
else?

If it is Garret, he seems to be doing a pretty good
job nippin' at the heels of the seniors, eh Gary?

Rah, rah! Thanks for posting the play-by-play, it
is much appreciated.
Mark J. Boyd

Old July 4th 05, 12:07 AM

Yep it is Garret, has won 2 days and aside from the misfortune of
landing out on day 2 has been flying extremely well, I have had the
chance to fly a couple of legs with him and he is very good. He even
had the time to take a picture of beautiful Palouse falls, yesterday,
down by the Snake River.

Gary