OSH 2005

Old March 4th 05, 03:44 PM
Jim Burns

Default OSH 2005

I haven't seen it posted yet, so I'll jump in...
BOTH SpacehipOne and the Global Flyer will be at OSH this year. If you've
been putting off scheduleing your time off from work, this should get you
off your butt!

Jim

Old March 4th 05, 05:05 PM
George Patterson

Jim Burns wrote:

I haven't seen it posted yet, so I'll jump in...
BOTH SpacehipOne and the Global Flyer will be at OSH this year.

And the LB-30 and the B-29. A banner year.

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.
Old March 4th 05, 08:24 PM
Montblack

("George Patterson" wrote)
BOTH SpacehipOne and the Global Flyer will be at OSH this year.

And the LB-30 and the B-29. A banner year.

Don't forget the freak'n Tri-Motors.

http://www.goldenwingsmuseum.com/Aircraft.html
5 flying Tri-Motors baby! How many make OSH in 2005 ...?

Haven't heard how many other owners, from around the country, are still
planning on joining in. Goal is to outdo (1979?) with the most Tri-Motors in
the air at once. We'll see.

Montblack

Old March 4th 05, 08:41 PM
George Patterson

Montblack wrote:

("George Patterson" wrote)
BOTH SpacehipOne and the Global Flyer will be at OSH this year.

And the LB-30 and the B-29. A banner year.

Don't forget the freak'n Tri-Motors.

Yeah, I did forget. I think it's time for me to start wrangling for a ride.

Old March 4th 05, 08:50 PM
Montblack

("George Patterson" wrote)
Yeah, I did forget. I think it's time for me to start wrangling for a
ride.

My thoughts exactly ...meaning "I" want a ride g.

Does this mean you'll be at the N40 Wedneday night rec.aviation* party? Hope
Wednesday night doesn't conflict with something good in the Woods this year.

Montblack

Old March 4th 05, 08:52 PM
Jay Honeck

I think it's time for me to start wrangling for a ride.

Absolutely. This truly is shaping up to be an OSH not to miss!

- SpaceShip One
- Global Explorer
- Fifi (B-29, not seen at OSH in many years)
- B-24/LB-30 (also not seen at OSH for many years)
- FIVE Tri-Motors!

This will be one for the books.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 4th 05, 08:55 PM
Jay Honeck

My thoughts exactly ...meaning "I" want a ride g.

Hey -- we'll buy you a ride, but we need your mini-van for food haulin'
duty!

:-)

We ain't fitting no pig in the Pathfinder, that's for sure!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 4th 05, 09:06 PM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
Absolutely. This truly is shaping up to be an OSH not to miss!

Coming from a guy who doesn't miss any of them g.

- FIVE Tri-Motors!

Not sure how many of this number from Golden Wings will make the trek. I
think theyre hoping for more than TEN total. Again, we'll see. It's up to
others.

Montblack

Old March 4th 05, 11:11 PM
Mike Rapoport

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
My thoughts exactly ...meaning "I" want a ride g.

Hey -- we'll buy you a ride, but we need your mini-van for food haulin'
duty!

:-)

We ain't fitting no pig in the Pathfinder, that's for sure!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

I thought it would carry "anything"?

Mike
MU-2

Old March 4th 05, 11:32 PM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote

We ain't fitting no pig in the Pathfinder, that's for sure!
--

I was not planning for one "on the hoof," were you? g