OSH 2005

Old March 6th 05, 01:57 AM
Jim Burns

Yep.... with a little time I could manage to have one delivered to Jay in
the north 40.... just imagine a loose hog amoung all those airplanes!
Jim

"George Patterson" wrote in message

Jay Honeck wrote:

My thoughts exactly ...meaning "I" want a ride g.

Hey -- we'll buy you a ride, but we need your mini-van for food haulin'
duty!

Don't they sell pigs in Wisconsin?

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Old March 6th 05, 03:47 AM
George Patterson

Montblack wrote:

Does this mean you'll be at the N40 Wedneday night rec.aviation* party?

If I'm at OSH that Wednesday, I'll be at the party. I'll be bringing wine (*and*
a corkscrew).

Old March 6th 05, 03:48 AM
George Patterson

Jim Burns wrote:

Yep.... with a little time I could manage to have one delivered to Jay in
the north 40.... just imagine a loose hog amoung all those airplanes!

I'm afraid I can imagine that. I think one about 3 months old would be a better
choice. That would be bad enough if it got loose!

Old March 6th 05, 05:28 AM
RST Engineering

That's a rather crass question. Of COURSE they don't sell UW cheerleaders.

{;-)

Jim

Don't they sell pigs in Wisconsin?

Old March 6th 05, 11:20 PM
John Theune

George Patterson wrote:

Montblack wrote:

Does this mean you'll be at the N40 Wedneday night rec.aviation* party?

If I'm at OSH that Wednesday, I'll be at the party. I'll be bringing wine (*and*
a corkscrew).

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Make one little mistake and you never hear the end of it
Old March 6th 05, 11:49 PM
George Patterson

John Theune wrote:

Make one little mistake and you never hear the end of it

I walked all over Sun'n Fun one year trying to find a corkscrew. Finally bought
a cheap imitation Swiss Army knife that had one. The thing broke off in the
cork. I used the knife blade to cut the cork apart.

The next year was Oshkosh. Forgot the damn thing again. I found some cheap
plastic ones at the grocery store and was saved.

Now I keep a steel one in my camping gear and two of the plastic ones in my
flight bag.

I like my Chardonnay.

Old March 7th 05, 03:54 AM
Jay Honeck

The next year was Oshkosh. Forgot the damn thing again. I found some cheap
plastic ones at the grocery store and was saved.

Ah, yet another reason to only drink wine with screw-on caps...

You know. Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. Mad-Dog 20/20. Ripple.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 7th 05, 04:38 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote

Ah, yet another reason to only drink wine with screw-on caps...

You know. Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. Mad-Dog 20/20. Ripple.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck

Umm, boy! I haven't thought about that formaldehyde for a long time.
(thankfully)

Do they still make it? You know, truth in labeling, safety and purity and
all, I wouldn't think so.
--
Jim in NC