Volkslogger and Cambridge Vario For Sale

Old August 6th 14, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OS

Default Volkslogger and Cambridge Vario For Sale

My partner in OS recently passed away unexpectedly. In going through his flying items with his wife we found the following two items.

Cambridge CAV II Electric Vario, Serial 553. Unknown condition but it looks like new and shows no sign of use. In original box with one flat cable.

Volkslogger 1.0. Serial Number 3FO, Hardware 3.4. Includes Gregg Aero PWR-5a.Unit was working when it was removed to accommodate ClearNav.

Make offer

Rolf
Old August 7th 14, 03:55 AM
Brad Alston Brad Alston is offline
Member

Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS View Post
My partner in OS recently passed away unexpectedly. In going through his flying items with his wife we found the following two items.

Cambridge CAV II Electric Vario, Serial 553. Unknown condition but it looks like new and shows no sign of use. In original box with one flat cable.

Volkslogger 1.0. Serial Number 3FO, Hardware 3.4. Includes Gregg Aero PWR-5a.Unit was working when it was removed to accommodate ClearNav.

Make offer

Rolf
Rolf,

Sad to hear of your partner's sudden passing; sympathy's to all. If able, please contact me offline directly at the address below.

Brad.

alstonbk at comcast dot net