Video of my friends buzzing a Moscow highway

Old October 14th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Video of my friends buzzing a Moscow highway

"Kingfish" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marco Leon wrote:
Emily wrote:

You know what I just realized? They didn't even kill anyone but
themselves, and GA is STILL in the wrong. How does that happen?

I (and probably Phil Boyer) would love to know how an accident like
this (regardless of who's killed) can be spun to put GA in the "right."

Marco

Not sure that it could. Doing something dumb in a car doesn't have the
same potential consequences (normally) as doing something dumb in an
airplane.

Here is someone who did EXACTLY the same thing in a car as what just
happened in New York.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...3-121015-2641r

http://wcbstv.com/watercooler/local_...255120049.html

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old October 14th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"HECTOP" wrote in message
Missed me, eh? Just got permission from my friends to publish this video of
them (stupid idiots!) buzing a highway just outside of Moscow, Russia in a
PZL Wilga-35 along with their wives(!) on the backseat

http://hectop.livejournal.com/281702.html

You posted this same E-mail around a year ago. Did you just get permission
again?

Who thought that was a good thing back then, also?

Are you working on troll status, now? You have my vote.
--
Jim in NC

Old October 14th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Emily writes:

You know what I just realized? They didn't even kill anyone but
themselves, and GA is STILL in the wrong. How does that happen?

It happens when people cannot identify with other people. When you
cannot understand another person's viewpoint, you tend to make him the
target of all fears and hatred.

Old October 14th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Emily writes:

I guess my point was that they didn't even kill anyone who wasn't in the
plane and everyone's still screaming about how dangerous GA is. This is
going to come out wrong, but as long as we just kill ourselves, why does
the general population even care?

Because it was on CNN for three days.

Hell, drunk drivers probably kill more bystanders in one week than
GA does in a decade.

But drunk drivers don't appear on CNN.

Old October 14th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Matt Barrow writes:

Is Americans capacity for thought that far gone?

Yes.

If so, we're in really deep ****.

Yes. You are only just now noticing this?

Old October 14th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Yury Faktorovich

Morgans wrote:
You posted this same E-mail around a year ago. Did you just get permission
again?
Who thought that was a good thing back then, also?
Are you working on troll status, now? You have my vote.

Jim,

I understand that this kind of response is standard r.a.p etiquette, the
good old spirit of mutual respect, how could I forget, but please don't get
off your Paxil just yet, as then I only posted a photo and only now I got
permission to post the video.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...7cbd7a14448cb2

Have a nice day

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

Old October 15th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marc Adler

On Oct 13, 10:35 pm, "Peter R." wrote:

Is that really necessary?

No. My bad. No excuses.

Marc

Old October 15th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marc Adler

On Oct 14, 4:20 am, " wrote:

Geez, Thats a no brainer,, If one is going to drive while drunk it is
FAR better for them to
take themselves out then kill an innocent driver that shares the road
with them.

Interesting. So you also think it's okay for drunk drivers to kill
themselves.

Oh, my bad! I didn't know I was posting to
alt.womens.christian.temperance.union.

Marc

Old October 15th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Benford is a "boy.... Emily is a "Girl". My comment was meant just as I
typed it. A Drunk driver is better off killing him/herself long before
it is ok to kill other innocent people on the road with him. What part
of that don't you get??????

Ben