FAI Logo

Old August 14th 11, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Papa

Default FAI Logo

We are considering a couple of flags for the entrance to our club, and
for one we would like an FAI flag. I wrote the FAI, and they replied
that they were no longer available from their shop. So now we are
looking for either an alternate supplier, or for a good logo file.

Any help with locating either would be appreciated.
Old August 14th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On 8/13/11 4:46 PM, Charlie Papa wrote:
We are considering a couple of flags for the entrance to our club, and
for one we would like an FAI flag. I wrote the FAI, and they replied
that they were no longer available from their shop. So now we are
looking for either an alternate supplier, or for a good logo file.

Any help with locating either would be appreciated.

Its a nice idea, but its not clear that the FAI really wants you flying
a flag, unless you have a sanctioned event or are a member (i.e. an
organization not an individual). They also strictly control access to
artwork and require approval for logo use.

http://www.fai.org/fai_online_styleg...tions#articles

Maybe anybody at a club who has done this (besides sanctioned events can
speak up). Otherwise I'm kind of expecting you are trying to roll a ball
up a hill.

Darryl
Old August 14th 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Papa

On Aug 13, 8:22*pm, Darryl Ramm wrote:
[...]

Maybe I'm requesting the wrong item. What we are looking for is the
laurel leaves on a blue background with the stylized seagulls.

Thunderbirds Logo Canuck[_8_] Aviation Photos 0 August 18th 09 04:39 PM
Schleicher Logo vontresc Soaring 7 May 2nd 09 06:39 AM
Airline Logo Easy_Listening General Aviation 2 December 9th 07 12:58 AM
Copyright logo Pjmac35 Aviation Photos 6 May 22nd 07 12:07 PM
Digitized AS logo chipsoars Soaring 0 February 27th 05 07:00 PM