Akaflieg Arnold winter 2020 build session 27 January through 2 February

Old December 17th 19, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Akaflieg Arnold winter 2020 build session 27 January through 2 February

HP Aircraft is hosting another of its "Akaflieg" build sessions at our Arnold CA facility from 27 January through 2 February 2020. At this session we'll be installing wing internals (spars, ribs, control system parts) in a new set of all-carbon wings for HP-24 sailplane. We might also be making a new set of CElipse wingtip extensions for Aero Vodochody L-39 racing jets. And if there's a specific composite material or process you're interested in learning, we can work on that as well.

If you've ever been interested in the development, manufacture, and assembly of sailplanes and other composite structures, consider signing up for this session. We'll be collecting $75/day per participant to cover the cabin rental and two catered meals per day. As usual, we'll have a Tech Talk speaker and a movie night.

If you're interested in attending this session, email me at:

bob at hpaircraft dot com

Thanks, Bob K.
bob at hpaircraft dot com
www.hpaircraft.com