LOL!!

Old December 12th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mr.Smartypants[_3_]

Default LOL!!

F-18s obsolete, F-15s grounded, V-22s on fire, F-22s getting lost.

Old December 13th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mike Kanze

F-18s obsolete

Tell that to the FA-18E/F folks and you'll have a fight on your hands.

V-22s on fire

Jury is out on this one.

The other two A/C are not in use by the USN/USMC and thus have little bearing on the objectives of this NG (rec.aviation.military.naval), strictly speaking.

--
Mike Kanze

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."

- Mark Twain (a journalist before he became a humorist)

Old December 13th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mr.Smartypants

On Dec 12, 9:42 pm, "Mike Kanze" wrote:
F-18s obsolete

Tell that to the FA-18E/F folks and you'll have a fight on your hands.

and that will make the F-18 not obsolete?

Wonderful.

V-22s on fire

Jury is out on this one.

No it's not. Two of them caught fire.

The other two A/C are not in use by the USN/USMC and thus have little bearing on the objectives of this NG (rec.aviation.military.naval), strictly speaking.

Good thing the Navy and/or Marines will never call on them for an air
strike then isn't it?

Old January 6th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
fudog50[_2_]

From a guy in Canada no less!!!

But I like the LOL sound.

Not to dig on Canadiens as a whole because I have huge respect for
them, but this guy is from Canada.

A libertarian from Canada making the LOL sound is like my ex
girlfriend.

She made that sound nicely:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL,,,

then,,,,GAK!!!!

Old January 7th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mr.Smartypants[_2_]

On Jan 6, 1:14*am, fudog50 wrote:
From a guy in Canada no less!!!

But I like the LOL sound.

Not to dig on Canadiens as a whole because I have huge respect for
them, but this guy is from Canada.

A libertarian from Canada making the LOL sound is like my ex
girlfriend.

She made that sound nicely:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL,,,

then,,,,GAK!!!!

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:20:10 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

wrote:

F-18s obsolete, F-15s grounded, V-22s on fire, F-22s getting lost.- Hide quoted text -

P-3s grounded now.

LOL!!!

Old January 9th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
fudog50[_2_]

You're a MORON and just don't get it.

Grounded? yes for safety reasons and nothing else. There is "ZERO"
danger to aircrews ir aircraft at this time.

You have no clue as to formulas the "big 10 pound heads" engineers use
to figure this out but I guarantee there is at least a 20% fudge
factor. That being said and this being a military group:

Lets go fool, lets go right frickin now, and we'll see how many are
truly grounded. Whats the threat? You????

There ceraintly is no threat that would require any Program
Managers/Class Desks/PEO's to take any unneccesarry risks.

So relax, and just go to sleep or leave, either one, we got you
covered dip****.

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:59:35 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:

From a guy in Canada no less!!!

Old January 11th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mr. Smartypants

On Jan 8, 10:22*pm, fudog50 wrote:
You're a MORON and just don't get it.

Grounded? yes for safety reasons and nothing else. There is "ZERO"
danger to aircrews ir aircraft at this time.

Now that statement is pure gobbledegook.

Of *course* there is no danger to the crews because the planes are
GROUNDED!

You have no clue as to formulas the "big 10 pound heads" engineers use
to figure this out but I guarantee there is at least a 20% fudge
factor. That being said and this being a military group:

Lets go *fool, lets go right frickin now, and we'll see how many are
truly grounded. Whats the threat? You????

There ceraintly is no threat that would require any Program
Managers/Class Desks/PEO's to take any unneccesarry risks.

So relax, and just go to sleep or leave, either one, we got you
covered dip****.

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:59:35 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

wrote:
From a guy in Canada no less!!!

wrote:

F-18s obsolete, F-15s grounded, V-22s on fire, F-22s getting lost.- Hide quoted text -

P-3s grounded now.

LOL!!!- Hide quoted text -

Old January 12th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
fudog50[_2_]

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 03:28:07 -0800 (PST), "Mr. Smartypants"
wrote:

One in every crowd,,,again you spell it with 5 letters....M-O-R-O-N

Just a hint, nobody takes you seriously, try a new tactic please.

[...]

wrote:
From a guy in Canada no less!!!