There is no spin in electric power meters

Old December 10th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark.[_2_]

Default There is no spin in electric power meters

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 03:47:13 -0800 (PST), Khrapko wrote:

Bergervoet Jos on 30 Nov asked: "Do you still believe that the torque
on an absorbing plane is wrong by a factor of 2? I'm asking because
some electric power meters use an aluminum disc that rotates due to
the torque of crossed fields proportional to voltage and consumed
current. Do you think we are actually paying twice the correct amount
of money?!"

Dear Jos, the aluminium disc rotates because of the Lorentz force. It
is an orbital angular momentum. Spin tensor is zero inside an electric
power meter.
--Khrapko

Not if the plane is electric. Trust me.
I own the patents on a new, lightweight litium
battery that will power a plane around the globe.

Proof...

https://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/9df8d7719a2f053e/9bf0dc4f3ccdea98?hl=en&tvc=1#9bf0dc4f3ccdea98

Mark IV Inventor
Old December 11th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Khrapko

On 10 дек, 21:17, "Mark." wrote:
Not if the plane is electric. Trust me.
I own the patents on a new, lightweight litium
battery that will power a plane around the globe.
Proof...
https://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/9...
Mark IV Inventor

Ha! Mark, I own patents on a dielectric plane which needs no power at
all!
Let's fly!
Old December 11th 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark IV[_3_]

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:02:40 -0800 (PST), Khrapko wrote:

On 10 ÇÌÇÍÇÓ, 21:17, "Mark." wrote:
Not if the plane is electric. Trust me.
I own the patents on a new, lightweight litium
battery that will power a plane around the globe.
Proof...
https://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/9...
Mark IV Inventor

Ha! Mark, I own patents on a dielectric plane which needs no power at
all!
Let's fly!

In the year 2011, you will be arrested and prosecuted
for operating an internal combustion engine in the
United States of America. (Chimerica)

I have government sources who advise Mark on this.
----

"Lion is actually an abbreviation for lithium ion."

CARS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEK-bKF0aHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUaXG...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHs-l...eature=channel

"I¡¦ve run the numbers, and based on the information that is in the
datasheets, its entirely possible to use these batteries in a PHEV ¡V
they satisfy just about all the basic requirements for use. I
estimated 100 50Ah cells, which would provide a total energy storage
of 11.6kWh, which at an 80% depth of discharge would allow for 9.28kWh
usable energy. The batteries have a high enough charge/discharge rate
to support propelling a vehicle and recharge in a reasonable time,..."

http://www.sequence-omega.net/2009/0...anate-battery/

AIRPLANES:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=6358896
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwyyQ1BckK0
www.skyspark.eu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEKS...eature=related

---
Mark IV
Old December 11th 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Khrapko

On 11 дек, 11:36, Mark IV wrote:
In the year 2011, you will be arrested and prosecuted
for operating an internal combustion engine in the
United States of America. (Chimerica)
I have government sources who advise Mark on this.

This means corruption.
Old December 11th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
george

On Dec 12, 1:28Â*am, Khrapko wrote:
On 11 дек, 11:36, Mark IV wrote:

In the year 2011, you will be arrested and prosecuted
for operating an internal combustion engine in the
United States of America. (Chimerica)
I have government sources who advise Mark on this.

This means corruption.

No.It means mark has been let out and is posting
Old December 12th 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark IV[_3_]

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:01:45 -0800 (PST), george wrote:

On Dec 12, 1:28*am, Khrapko wrote:
On 11 ÔÕÚ, 11:36, Mark IV wrote:

In the year 2011, you will be arrested and prosecuted
for operating an internal combustion engine in the
United States of America. (Chimerica)
I have government sources who advise Mark on this.

This means corruption.

No.It means mark has been let out and is posting

You're in luck then.

Three months ago I accepted a job in a solar energy firm and will be
overseeing roof installs.

I'm very excited about this opportunity which will enable me to apply
a breakthrough in this field, my compass which only works facing the
southwest and allow me to buy my new remote control plane much sooner
than I had anticipated and then find someone to pay to fly it.

I know in the past that I said over and over how rich I am, guess
what, I fooled the **** out of you.

Prioritization of time greatly disinclines me to play usenet, which
has became primarilly a wasteland of derelicts and the bored of which
I am far ****ing superior. Amen to that.

I know that many of you will miss me that you have leanred from me and
for that you are greateful.

to Ari whose real name is Phil: you've had your fun now...

*Let me tell you something you little *******, and I'm only gonna*
*tell you once. You've been forging my posts for 3 years*
*and libeling me and there are people who can find out who you are*
*in real life. *

*When I get my hands on you I will make you eat every Goddamn word*
*you've posted. You got that? You will be located and I will put*
* you in the mother****ing hospital. I will ruin you for life and*
*it's gonna hurt real ****ing bad. You've ****ed yourself son.*

In Jesus' name, I now leaving Usenet.

St. Mark IV
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old December 12th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

On 11 ÔÕÚ, 11:36, Mark IV wrote:

[...]

Mark,

Does your compass ALWAYS point SW -- no matter which way you hold it?
Old December 12th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark IV[_3_]

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:42:47 -0500, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

On 11 ÔÕÚ, 11:36, Mark IV wrote:

[...]

When you are on a rooftop, you need to know
which way is SW to face a solar panel. Makes installs
a snap so Yes only SW.

Mark IV Inventor and Aerospace Pioneer (electric planes)

"Resulting replacement power... requirements for electric... is obtained" Mark Piloting 3 September 21st 10 03:23 AM
It's Da' Spin,Boss! Da' Spin! [email protected] Home Built 8 November 19th 08 11:28 PM
water meters Roy Bourgeois Soaring 17 September 5th 07 09:52 PM
Digital meters 3 [email protected] Home Built 10 April 25th 06 06:30 AM
G-Meters Paul Remde Soaring 17 October 10th 05 03:50 PM