I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Old December 2nd 05, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Morgans wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote

The short answer to your question is; the Mini-500 cruses at 70% power
available at it's operational RPM, which is at 90% of it's total duty
cycle.

Hummm, you or someone else is not being truthful, about the percent power
and RPM's the engine had to run at.

He's truthful about the duty cycle! The engine ran for 90% of the flight.
Old December 2nd 05, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Morgans wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote

The short answer to your question is; the Mini-500 cruses at 70% power
available at it's operational RPM, which is at 90% of it's total duty
cycle.

Hummm, you or someone else is not being truthful, about the percent power
and RPM's the engine had to run at.

I can't speak for what others have told you, nor their honesty about the
topic or how gullible you are to believe them.

However, me as the designer and manufacturer of the aircraft is stating
to you the numbers I given here are correct. I don't care if you believe
me, no skin off my teeth.

Also, the factory being eager to sell engines for the 500 is not quite what
I heard.

I can't answer to what you heard, nor can I help what other people tell
you, and I can't help what you choose to believe, nor do I care.

I can only warrant that I said the above, and I stand behind what I said.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes
Mini-500 1/Plcs Helicopter
Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter
Excalibur 5/Plcs Turbine Helicopter
Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
Star-Lite-B VTUAV Helicopter
Old December 2nd 05, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

VaVoom wrote:

Morgans wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote

The short answer to your question is; the Mini-500 cruses at 70% power
available at it's operational RPM, which is at 90% of it's total duty
cycle.

Hummm, you or someone else is not being truthful, about the percent power
and RPM's the engine had to run at.

He's truthful about the duty cycle! The engine ran for 90% of the flight.

I hope you are trying to be funny, or you need to learn what a duty
cycle consists of. Don't be ashamed, I find that many people do not know.

Also, you cut the important part off...."That is normal for most
helicopters".

Old December 2nd 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Hey, dumbass.

Your record of lies and deceit is a matter of public record.

Do you remember the chronology of your little helicopter project I put
together a while back? I'm sure that you would like to forget about it,
wouldn't you?

Also, how much mileage do you think you can get out of the FAA's finding of
pilot error?

Old December 2nd 05, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:

Hey, dumbass.

Nice. I can see already what we're dealing with....

Your record of lies and deceit is a matter of public record.

You are welcome to prove this statement by posting a little thing called
facts. If you don't have facts, and I know you don't, then you are just
another faceless big mouth coward using the newsgroups to spew unfounded
statements. I have always backed up anything I said with facts and
figures. Please, post what ya got.

Do you remember the chronology of your little helicopter project I put
together a while back? I'm sure that you would like to forget about it,
wouldn't you?

You give yourself to much credit. I don't even remember you. But, why
don't you look it up and re-post it here again, but please also post my
am quite busy these days.

Also, how much mileage do you think you can get out of the FAA's finding of
pilot error?

Well, sticking to the FACTS is always been best, and I have always done
that. So, I guess to answer your question, forever. Try it some time for
yourself.

Old December 2nd 05, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
et...
You are welcome to prove this statement by posting a little thing called
facts.

FACT: In your literature, you claimed 2000 hour TBO for non-engine parts
while you had never tested any parts for anything approaching 2000 hours.

Old December 2nd 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Planeman" Fetters wrote:

VaVoom wrote:
Morgans wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote

The short answer to your question is; the Mini-500 cruses at 70% power
available at it's operational RPM, which is at 90% of it's total duty
cycle.
Hummm, you or someone else is not being truthful, about the percent
power and RPM's the engine had to run at.

He's truthful about the duty cycle! The engine ran for 90% of the flight.

I hope you are trying to be funny, or you need to learn what a duty
cycle consists of. Don't be ashamed, I find that many people do not know.

Also, you cut the important part off...."That is normal for most
helicopters".

I didn't cut anything off, planeman.
Old December 2nd 05, 10:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

Default I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

This must be it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119784/

I gotta see that airplane!

Old December 2nd 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:04:41 GMT, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

Sir,

My name is Dennis, or Mr. Fetters to you in this case.

As for what I'm doing, that is no longer anyone's business. As for your
questions, just look, read and do your own research.

But, here are some clues:

Many...... Yes...... Yes.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes
Mini-500 1/Plcs Helicopter
Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter
Excalibur 5/Plcs Turbine Helicopter
Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
Star-Lite-B VTUAV Helicopter

Dear Sir/Mr.Fetters:

Being the astute business man that you are/were...
Do you have any future manufacturing plans for Excesior Springs?
There are many folks that would just love to see you here again.

Although we have a new McDonalds, Arbys, an Applebee's and a huge
Wal-Mart expansion underway.... Excelsior Springs never had anybody
close to your reputation, except maybe, the late great Jesse James.

City Father,
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

Old December 2nd 05, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
et...

You are welcome to prove this statement by posting a little thing called
facts.

FACT: In your literature, you claimed 2000 hour TBO for non-engine parts
while you had never tested any parts for anything approaching 2000 hours.

WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to a
2000 hour TBO. We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour TBO.

Just like many commercial helicopters that also had premature failures
(and that did test 2000 hours), including the R-22 and R-44, some of our
components did not make it to the designed life. But, each and every
problem that came up with the Mini-500, we fixed, and did so for free to
the customer, or at least at our cost. Now, how many of the commercial
helicopter companies fixed "all" of their problems for free or at cost??

So you see Mr. Damron, your comment that was false and meant to be
negative was wrong, and actually gave me the opportunity to show
opposite of your intention. Thank you!