Sorry, Spruce and Jim Irwin

Old October 14th 03, 05:04 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Yoram Leshinski wrote:

[heavily edited]

I agree that asking people to call the FAA after someone posting
something on/in the news groups is plain and simple dumm.

Yoram (a bit dim) Leshinski

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AND what about..... "dumm" ? g

http://www.thedumb.com/

Barnyard BOb --

Old October 14th 03, 01:26 PM
Larry Smith

"Yoram Leshinski" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:00:32 -0500, Barnyard BOb --
wrote:

Yoram Leshinski wrote:

BOb

I think that Big John was right alluding to Road Rage in response to
Larchless' comment. Road Rage is, in my book, if I stop my car, jump
out and challenge you to come out too (and maybe take it farther from
there if you come out). Saying to someone, over the internet, come out
to meet me face to face is just the same. OK, so maybe it is not Road
Rage but Internet Rage. :-)

There are many posts.
As an untrained psychologist or psychiatrist....
Which posts do you specifically know to qualify as RAGE
and worthy of being forwarded to the FAA?

On 10/10/2003 Larry Smith wrote

I'll use this NG to call down a bum supplier any time I take a notion,
and if you don't like it, anonymous coward, show yourself, and we'll
meet eye to eye, arm to arm, and brow to brow. Then we'll see how
brave you are. In the meantime you are a slimy little yellow-belly.

That's the post I was refering to.

Did you fear the foggy, wraithlike pixie I addressed with this hyperbole
might show himself for RL battle? You must live solitary. Know thyself.
Then thou shalt know people too.

Well, Yurin, I gotta admit I never knew the post that started all this would
lead to such a raucous thread. It even brought out the screamer --- that
foaming defendant from San Diego affectionately known as the eggsucker.

Meanwhile we cranked the Cessna yesterday with her proud new battery and her
newly majored engine, and she began to purr on the third blade. I stayed
around the airport last night to watch my young friend land in his
just-purchased Taylorcraft and wiggle the rudder to keep her tracking
straight down the runway. Ain't life grand! Hang out at the airport some.
That will acquaint you with people, Yurin.

Old October 15th 03, 12:38 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

wrote:

Yoram Leshinski wrote:

[...]

C'mon, mutton-head....update us on your project. What stage is it in?
How soon is it going to fly? Is it true that you finally settled on
duct tape instead of real latches and your tires dry-rotted before you
got to use them? Why do you ignore questions that may embarrass you?
Don't you have the balls to give us an honest report? Or is all you
know how to do is post stupid **** like you did when you initiated
this thread? "Boo-hoo. Jim wouldn't send me a battery with my bogus
card." Even you would have to go back to it and admit how lame and
ignorant it was. By the way, did you mean "solitarily," you
illiterate ass-wipe?

KJSDCAUSA
Old October 15th 03, 05:25 AM
Rich Ahrens

Big John wrote:
Yoram

Thank you Sir for your rational support.

If the individual in question would come to Texas and mouth off, there
are lots who would love to 'clean his clock'.

These are big 6' 6", 250 lb, individuals who crush beer cans with one
pinky.

And litter the side of the road with them, no doubt...

Old October 15th 03, 04:16 PM
Big John

Rich

You must be reading and believing the "Liberal" press?

What they do is throw them into the back of their pickup.

If you haven't heard, one of the Texas rules of the road is "Don't
MESS with Texas". Instead of setting up Police road traps for
speeding, we just catch the transits littering our highways and stick
it to them.

Welcome to the real world young man.

Big 'Tex' John

N.B. For some reason my "Plonking" isn't working 100% of the time.
Seems to keep bringing this thread back up. Need to go back and reset
the parameters I guess.

Have a nice day.

Old October 16th 03, 07:15 AM
Bernie the Bunion

Big John wrote:

Welcome to the real world young man.

Big 'Tex' John

YessSirree Bubba...... Big 'Tex' John the baddest
Texan this side of the Pecos.

But so dumb he can't figure out how to use the
killfilter on a simple peace of software.

I quote......

N.B. For some reason my "Plonking" isn't working 100% of the time.

Old October 18th 03, 08:02 PM
Rich Ahrens

Big John wrote:
Rich

You must be reading and believing the "Liberal" press?

Nope. I'm reading official state sources. What right-wing comic books are
you reading, though?

What they do is throw them into the back of their pickup.

From the official site http://www.dontmesswithtexas.org/facts.php:

"More than half of roadside litter in Texas flies out of the back of pickup
trucks. Throwing lightweight objects in your truck bed is the same as
throwing them out the window."

If you haven't heard, one of the Texas rules of the road is "Don't
MESS with Texas". Instead of setting up Police road traps for
speeding, we just catch the transits littering our highways and stick
it to them.

Yeah, right. That explains why the Texas Department of Transportation
spends more than $30 million a year in state tax dollars picking up
roadside litter alone. Gotta be all those transients, I'm sure...

From a TxDOT press release dated July 22, 2003:

"The first-ever Don't Mess with Texas Road Tour is taking its truck full of
litter-related games and prizes through Laredo tomorrow to inform the
state's worst litterers - Texans ages 16-24 - about the consequences of
littering."

Damned transients...

Welcome to the real world young man.

Big 'Tex' John

Can't be the real world if *you're* welcoming me to it. Your grasp of
reality seems tenuous at best...

Old October 18th 03, 08:55 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
isi.com...
snip
"More than half of roadside litter in Texas flies out of the back of

pickup
trucks. Throwing lightweight objects in your truck bed is the same as
throwing them out the window."

Finally a thread on trash, whenre Aherns is the expert. (ie janitor)

Old October 19th 03, 09:20 PM
running with scissors

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
isi.com...
snip
"More than half of roadside litter in Texas flies out of the back of

pickup
trucks. Throwing lightweight objects in your truck bed is the same as
throwing them out the window."

Finally a thread on trash, whenre Aherns is the expert. (ie janitor)

i am sure you and deb will be able to provide input when the trash
thread develops to that of the white variety.
Old October 20th 03, 05:34 PM
skygodtj

JIM Irwin??? I thot it said Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter!!!!

teege

From the official site http://www.dontmesswithtexas.org/facts.php:

"More than half of roadside litter in Texas flies out of the back of pickup
trucks. Throwing lightweight objects in your truck bed is the same as
throwing them out the window."

If you haven't heard, one of the Texas rules of the road is "Don't
MESS with Texas". Instead of setting up Police road traps for
speeding, we just catch the transits littering our highways and stick
it to them.

Yeah, right. That explains why the Texas Department of Transportation
spends more than $30 million a year in state tax dollars picking up
roadside litter alone. Gotta be all those transients, I'm sure...

From a TxDOT press release dated July 22, 2003:

"The first-ever Don't Mess with Texas Road Tour is taking its truck full of
litter-related games and prizes through Laredo tomorrow to inform the
state's worst litterers - Texans ages 16-24 - about the consequences of
littering."

Damned transients...

Welcome to the real world young man.

Big 'Tex' John

Can't be the real world if *you're* welcoming me to it. Your grasp of
reality seems tenuous at best...

Pilots track their lives by the number of hours in the air,
as if any other time isn't worth noting....
Michael Rarfit