Zoom sues...again

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th 05, 01:00 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Zoom sues...again

Just to show that some things never change here's the latest, 2 former
advertizers that zoomed has filed against.I bet the same pattern has gone on
with these companies as happened to me and others.

First the ads don't producr results ,then you try to cancel your ads , zoom
keeps running them ,then bills you for the additional ads ,you send a registered
letter telling him to cease running ads ,zoom refuses the letters and continues
to run the ads, the bill increases then zoom files for collection or suit. In my
opinion this is what happened to these guys. Maybe I'll call them and see...
Yet jaun defends this guy Sheesh!!

Since this is all public record I can post it here.

*****The served:

Case: 2005CA-001449-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 04/15/2005

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
AERO NEWS NETWORK INC KUHN PHILLIP EDWARD

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
CONTROLVISION CORPORATION

Dockets
Date Action
04/15/2005 COMPLAINT FOR OPEN ACCOUNT
4/18/2005 AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF CLAIM
04/21/2005 LETTER FROM PHILLIP E KUHN
04/21/2005 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED-CONTROLVISION CORPORATION
BY SERV JOHN JAY HUMBARD

*****The unserved

Case Detail
Case: 2005CA-001448-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 04/15/2005

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
AERO NEWS NETWORK INC KUHN PHILLIP EDWARD

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
POWRACHUTE CORPORATION

Dockets
Date Action
04/15/2005 COMPLAINT FOR OPEN ACCOUNT
04/18/2005 AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF CLAIM
04/21/2005 LETTER DATED 4/20/05 FROM PHILLIP E KUHN PA RE FILING OF
DOCUMENTS
04/21/2005 SERVICE OF PROCESS UNSERVED/POWRACHUTE CORPORATION

If I were an advertizer with ANN I'd be nervous about ever stopping my ads or
starting to advertize in the first place, but that's just my opinion of course.

See ya

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Zoom did it!! Dionysos Home Built 48 October 5th 04 08:57 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Navy sues to get return of F3A-1 wreck Mike Weeks Military Aviation 18 March 30th 04 08:30 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM