__ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __

Old March 25th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

Default __ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __

"Blueskies" wrote in message
et...

"Reality_Check©" wrote in message

Pilot's Gun Goes Off On Flight From Denver
U.S. Airways Pilot Part Of Flight Deck Officer Program

Excellent, just proves more armed persons on a plane will only make things
safer...

Snort!

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

Old March 25th 08, 01:47 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message
news

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

It wasn't a female cop, but last I saw it it was at Ogrish.com and I'm sure
it's still out there. I love that. After he shoots himself in the foot,
he picks up an AR-15 and everybody bolts.

-c

Old March 25th 08, 02:07 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

"gatt" wrote in message

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message
news

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an
AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

It wasn't a female cop, but last I saw it it was at Ogrish.com and I'm
sure it's still out there. I love that. After he shoots himself in
the foot, he picks up an AR-15 and everybody bolts.

That's not the one I was thinking of; the one I remember (?) was a female
cop in a school. There were no other weapons around.

I do remember the AD video when they had the suspect on the ground, though I
don't recall the details.

Old March 25th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 24, 8:38 pm, "Matt W. Barrow"
wrote:

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

No, it was a male cop who claimed he was the "only one trained to
handle a gun."

BOOM

Idiot.
Old March 25th 08, 03:51 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Roger[_4_]

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:47:57 -0700, "gatt"
wrote:

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message
news

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

It wasn't a female cop, but last I saw it it was at Ogrish.com and I'm sure
it's still out there. I love that. After he shoots himself in the foot,
he picks up an AR-15 and everybody bolts.

Reminds me of ROTC in college back in the old days. The topic of the
day was grenades. We'd been playing with the practice pineapples. The
ones with the cork in the bottom and small charge of black power. Just
enough to make them go "pop". The instructor was showing the
different types and markings. We were not to handle the ones with the
yellow band as those were not practice where upon he dropped one and
the handle went "PING!" as it flipped off and slid across the floor.
Of course it wasn't live, but we had guys climbing the wall. Me? I
was sitting front and center behind a desk with absolutely no place to
go no matter what I did. So I did what the instructor did. He just
sat there so I did the same with the hope he didn't have a death
wish.:-))

-c

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old March 25th 08, 11:20 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Thanatos

In article ,
"Matt W. Barrow" wrote:

"Blueskies" wrote in message
et...

"Reality_Check©" wrote in message

Pilot's Gun Goes Off On Flight From Denver
U.S. Airways Pilot Part Of Flight Deck Officer Program

Excellent, just proves more armed persons on a plane will only make things
safer...

Snort!

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

That was a male ATF agent.
Old March 25th 08, 12:23 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

"Thanatos" wrote in message
In article ,
"Matt W. Barrow" wrote:

"Blueskies" wrote in message
et...

"Reality_Check©" wrote in message

Pilot's Gun Goes Off On Flight From Denver
U.S. Airways Pilot Part Of Flight Deck Officer Program

Excellent, just proves more armed persons on a plane will only make
things
safer...

Snort!

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an
AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

That was a male ATF agent.

As I now recall - the female was the one who popped a cap when the suspect
was face down on the ground. Just missed his head, IMS.

Old March 25th 08, 03:41 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

Ah. In that case, enjoy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

Old March 25th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

"Roger" wrote in message

We were not to handle the ones with the
yellow band as those were not practice where upon he dropped one and
the handle went "PING!" as it flipped off and slid across the floor.
Of course it wasn't live, but we had guys climbing the wall. Me? I
was sitting front and center behind a desk with absolutely no place to
go no matter what I did. So I did what the instructor did. He just
sat there so I did the same with the hope he didn't have a death
wish.:-))

Wow, I bet that was the longest five seconds of your day. The instant
you realize it's not real, that's when you want to jump on the grenade so
all the other people in the room realize what a hero you are. :

-c

Old March 25th 08, 03:51 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message

That was a male ATF agent.

As I now recall - the female was the one who popped a cap when the suspect
was face down on the ground. Just missed his head, IMS.

Oh, yeah! Here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4HcvIH6GpW8

Straight outta Reno 911

__ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __ Matt W. Barrow General Aviation 8 March 27th 08 03:55 AM
Kills with Guns Schlomo Lipchitz Naval Aviation 37 July 8th 07 12:06 AM
Rivet Guns tdfsks Home Built 3 July 21st 05 01:43 AM
COWS WITH GUNS Beefy Burger Home Built 14 January 21st 04 08:07 AM
Guns on fighters? SKSvilich Naval Aviation 54 December 8th 03 03:27 PM