__ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __

Old March 25th 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,us.military.army
_ Prof. Jonez _

Default __ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __

gatt wrote:
"Roger" wrote in message

We were not to handle the ones with the
yellow band as those were not practice where upon he dropped one and
the handle went "PING!" as it flipped off and slid across the floor.
Of course it wasn't live, but we had guys climbing the wall. Me? I
was sitting front and center behind a desk with absolutely no place
to go no matter what I did. So I did what the instructor did. He
just sat there so I did the same with the hope he didn't have a
death wish.:-))

Wow, I bet that was the longest five seconds of your day. The
instant you realize it's not real, that's when you want to jump on
the grenade so all the other people in the room realize what a hero
you are. :

Typical ... phony heroism based upon fraud -- so totally "American" ...

-c

Old March 25th 08, 06:09 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,us.military.army
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 25, 12:58 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:

Typical ... phony heroism based upon fraud -- so totally "American" ...

So is shoveling "foreign aid" to tiny enclaves of worthless, half-
witted, unproductive, ungrateful nitwits who hop on Usenet whenever
the power fires up.

Dan Mc

Old March 25th 08, 06:39 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,us.military.army
_ Prof. Jonez _

Dan wrote:
On Mar 25, 12:58 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:

Typical ... phony heroism based upon fraud -- so totally "American"

So is shoveling "foreign aid"

From the Cowardly Neo-Con Chickenhawk Dictionary

"Foreign Aid" = Bombs, missiles and bullets.

to tiny enclaves of worthless, half-
witted, unproductive, ungrateful nitwits who hop on Usenet whenever
the power fires up.
Dan Mc

Wassa matta, phony hero? Someone steal your mojo again ?

Old March 25th 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,us.military.army
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 25, 1:39 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
Dan wrote:
On Mar 25, 12:58 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:

Typical ... phony heroism based upon fraud -- so totally "American"

So is shoveling "foreign aid"

From the Cowardly Neo-Con Chickenhawk Dictionary

"Foreign Aid" = Bombs, missiles and bullets.

Youre still here?

Obviously some are defective.

Old March 25th 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,us.military.army
gatt[_2_]

"_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote in message

From the Cowardly Neo-Con Chickenhawk Dictionary

"Foreign Aid" = Bombs, missiles and bullets.

They can take it or leave it. Well....I guess they can't leave it.
Muahahahahaaaa. "It's good to be the king."

Troll.

Old March 27th 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,us.military.army
gatt[_2_]

"Reality_Check©" wrote in message

"gatt" wrote in message

They can take it or leave it. Well....I guess they can't leave it.
Muahahahahaaaa. "It's good to be the king."

Troll.

Gutless coward.

My name's Chris Gattman. What's yours?

__ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __ Matt W. Barrow General Aviation 8 March 27th 08 03:55 AM
Kills with Guns Schlomo Lipchitz Naval Aviation 37 July 8th 07 12:06 AM
Rivet Guns tdfsks Home Built 3 July 21st 05 01:43 AM
COWS WITH GUNS Beefy Burger Home Built 14 January 21st 04 08:07 AM
Guns on fighters? SKSvilich Naval Aviation 54 December 8th 03 03:27 PM