Charlie Spratt says hi !

Old February 12th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Charlie Spratt says hi !

Juan Mandelbaum, Mike Newman, and I stopped to see him on the way back
from Memphis. Charlie was very sorry to be unable to attend the SSA
convention ! Charlie can't travel as he's on dialysis at the hospital
three days a week and a bit weak, but he's in good spirits and hoping
to get another kidney soon. The soaring circuit is out of the question
this season, but he's hoping to get his strength up a bit and find a
part-time job in Charlotte. And he's looking forward to rejoining us
as soon as he's able.
Best Regards, Dave
PS: Calls and notes are always appreciated !

Old February 13th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

snip The soaring circuit is out of the question this season /snip

I hope that's not 100% true. I read on parowan dot soaringweb dot net
that he's going to CD the Region 9 contest. Somebody please let him
know! (I have a Spratt Brat waiting to meet him.)

~ted/2NO

Old February 16th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 13, 10:58 am, "John Bojack" wrote:
Where can we send the notes to? How' bout email?

Sorry, Here's Charlie's contact info:

Charlie Spratt
1431 Montford Drive
Charlotte, NC 28209

(704) 523-2548

He'd really appreciate hearing from folks !

Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

Charlie Spratt Report Karl Striedieck Soaring 1 September 30th 06 03:54 PM
Charlie Spratt/ SRA Account Karl Striedieck Soaring 0 February 28th 06 02:54 PM
Latest on Charlie Spratt Karl Striedieck Soaring 0 January 5th 06 01:32 AM
Charlie Spratt Ed Byars Soaring 6 December 14th 05 07:21 PM
e-mail for Charlie Spratt? Paul Remde Soaring 0 March 12th 05 10:58 PM