Saqqara Info?

Old August 1st 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Saqqara Info?

It appears that there has actually been progress on the Saqqara
microlift glider: http://www.diloren.com/index01.htm as is evidenced
by this pic: http://www.vole.ch/matmambo/diloren.jpg of a
completed(?) example.

Does anyone have anymore info on this? I've scoured the Dilorean site
many times, signed up for their email info long ago but still nothing.

-Paul
Old August 1st 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:09:12 -0700, sisu1a wrote:

It appears that there has actually been progress on the Saqqara
microlift glider: http://www.diloren.com/index01.htm as is evidenced by
this pic: http://www.vole.ch/matmambo/diloren.jpg of a completed(?)
example.

Does anyone have anymore info on this? I've scoured the Dilorean site
many times, signed up for their email info long ago but still nothing.

No, but here's one I've known about for quite a while: the Archaeopterix.
Its been under development since 1998, flying since 2001 and deliveries
started in May. Details, specifications and performance are he

http://www.ruppert-composite.ch/english/index.html

And there's nice a video of it flying on the News page.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

OT Info on GPU ABLE1 Piloting 0 February 5th 09 03:29 AM
ELT Info from FAA Burt Compton - Marfa Soaring 0 September 6th 07 03:09 PM
POSA Carb Info and HAPI Engine Info Bill Home Built 0 March 8th 04 08:23 PM
Starting new info site need info from the pros MRQB Piloting 7 January 5th 04 03:20 AM
D-8 Info Eggs Soaring 6 November 10th 03 03:14 PM