FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 18th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Except for the fact that you can ask to be removed from public records
that
state you have a license. Go look up Jim in the FAA pilot database. He's
not
there, but he definitely has a pilot's license, I have seen it.

Juan

Well, the real questions is, with all these claims of him flying so
many thousands of hours, is he actually using that license or are the
hours faked...

You're the expert on claiming aviation experience, why don't you ask him?

...have you also seen his logbooks? Can he back up every flight
claimed with his, own, written record?

Can you back up any aviation experience of yours with any documentation,
putz?

You see, cowards like you who turn tail and grow yellow stripes when asked
to back up their saliva about "aviation experience" with facts do not rate
any explanations.

Old December 18th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Al G says...

"John Ousterhout" wrote in message
Al G wrote:
I got an email from Zoom yesterday. Beyond the usual stuff: threats,
get a lawyer, besmirched his rep, I made false claims, etc.

Congratulations, you've won a T-Shirt.
http://ousterhout.net/gallery/I've_been_zoomed.jpg

Wear it proudly.

John Ousterhout
- rah-14

No **** John? Damn, I'm, well, Honored. I'd like to thank my parents, and
teachers, and all the little people that made my rise to ultimate success a
reality.

By the way, I got another nasty gram. What is "Tortuous Interference"
anyway? I wish Tony was here...

Gee
I go Deer Hunting for a few days and all this fun happens. I shot a World Record
Doe last week at a hunting show.I took pictures but they didn't come out.And I
cut it up and ate it before I knew the pictures were bad...Darn,... But'it's the
truth ...Honest!!
A World Record by the Greatest Hunting Aviator ever .Over 17,000 deer since I
was 13 HONEST!! The last one did a loop and a roll before spinning down the hill
ANOTHER WORLD RECORD for shot Deer in an aerobatic performance. HONEST!! Ask my
friend Pancho he'll swear to it !!He hold's the record for the slowest flying
small jet.Its so sloow that the wheels have only moved 5" in the last 10 years
during it's take off roll.WOW WHAT A RECORD!!

Al G I see you contacted zoom at jauns request and got his answer to your
question.So congrats to you on your "I've been zoomed" award your now a member
of the "zoomed and survived fraternity" "the many,the proud the zoomed". The
list is a who's who of aviation be proud, for now you know the thrill of being
told the stirring phrases "Tortuous Interference,guilty of slander and govern
yourself accordingly" among others. Wear it proudly.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old December 18th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

You're the expert on claiming aviation experience, why don't you ask him?

Plan to! His Attorneys as well. It's called a subpoena.

Can you back up any aviation experience of yours with any documentation,
putz?

Sure can...they can get that in discovery as well.

You see, cowards like you who turn tail and grow yellow stripes when asked
to back up their saliva about "aviation experience" with facts do not rate
any explanations.

Like I said, my address is all over those websites. Come visit in
person and see the record. Then talk to me about cowardice...

And just the same, we've got to get the new masthead completed for all
the sites, so I'll make sure to include as much of the record there as
I can. Needs to be there anyway...

Old December 18th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Juan Jimenez wrote:

One thing's for sure, you must not have children. And if you do, I hope you
don't treatment like your hero did.

You want to give us another lecture on English Grammer? Also, isn't
Puertoricans as you have it spelled, two words: Puerto Ricans.

Is Jimbo the Rocket Clown back teaching college ~ English as a second
language?

God help Puerto Rico!

Old December 18th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

If you think Tim was the one keeping Jim stable... man, all I can tell you
is the depth of your ignorance is absolutely astounding.

Ahhh, so ALL of his writers finally got in there and held him down!

Now, what about this ecoli that he's been feeding you, Juan? Is that
why you act so high? "Socializing" with Jim?

Old December 18th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

DABEAR wrote:
Anthony W wrote:

Jive Yuan a break, it's hard for him to think for himself with zzzoom'z
hand up his ass.

Tony

Fists of Fury, huh? LOL!!!

I think of him as a ventriloquist's dummy and zzzoom has his hand up the
ass wiggling his fingers to make yuan speak...

Tony
Old December 18th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Okdok, you're now official the expert on predictable assholes. Go forth and
investigate, Markyboi.

Well, we could poll the newsgroup here and see if I'm right or wrong
about you and Jim?

Seeing as how they're "good men" unlike you and Jim, I don't know what
their answer will be?

Care to take a chance?

Old December 18th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Is that why you're running around in a wannabe flight suit?

Prove that it's a flight suit or a wannabe one, Juan. I sure as hell
wasn't at the airport. And I don't own a box of BD-5J parts,
unaproved, and walk around my living room in a flight suit telling my
son how I'm gonna die in the damned thing! LOL!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I get paid $1000 a day just to talk +
expenses. I teach, in Puerto Rico, the mainland and overseas, on IT
management subjects.'

Well, that's pretty darned good, Juan. So, what'cha doing here?
ROTFLMAOx10!!!

You, on the otherhand, wear a leash and yap like a little dog.

Isn't this plagarism, Yawn. I mean seriously, didn't someone make
reference to you as a yapping little dog in an earlier post? You got
anything original to come back with? Does the "J" in BD-5J mean "Juan"
or "Jerkoff" or both?

And of course, since you're such a respected journalist, you think you can
teach anyone what the subject is?

Never said that...is that what Journalists do, Juan...they put words
into other people's mouths? And Plagarize? And lie? And defend
known criminals?

BZZZT! Wrong answer again, nimrod. You
see, there is a person in my family who, unlike you, is a true
photojournalist. Here, nimrod, read the description of this photo, this is
what true photojournalists do. This one happens to be my brother.

http://imagery.gettyimages.com/YIF20...=4&stslid e=1

I see no photo credit indicating your brother took the shot. I see
Jose Jimenez ~ that tells me Bill Dana took the shot. Seriously
Juan...how many Jose Jimenez' are there in the World? In Puerto Rico?
In New York State? Florida?

I mean, you lie so much Juan, who's going to believe you? And how many
other shots has your bother taken? Especially for Getty? We need
facts. We need verifiable proof. Otherwise, you're already no better
than Jim Campbell, when it comes to lying, and claiming the service of
others.

And man, if I were making $100.00 teaching a day, I sure wouldn't be
here. And the only reason I am here, is to glean information about
you. I got a story coming up to go with all them pictures, and all the
other information I have about you and your boss.

Sit on that one while I whittle you another one, dip****.

Sophisticated, $100.00 an hour teacher, spending his precious time and
money on usenet, defending a known criminal who claims to be a Vietnam
Veteran but isn't; claims to have a brother who epitomizes
photojournalism but hasn't read a single volume of "Best of
Photojournalism" to know that he is already rebutted in his statement
that "all Photojournalism associates Photography with News," has
himself never worked a day in Journalism or Photojournalism, seeing as
he has already violated Journalistic Ethics by lying, as has his boss,
a fraud; claims to "Travel the World" teaching, yet offers no
verifiable, documentable proof; possesses poor English grammar while
criticizing that of others;

....and can't get the smallest airplane in the World built, despite
earning $100.00 an hour traveling the World teaching! I mean, with
that kind of money, you could PAY someone to finish it for you! Hell,
the damned thing is so small, you could put it in your carry-on, take
it with you, finish it on the road, and fly it home!

You're a big talker Juan, but like your boss, proof is in the pudding.

And as for waiting for you to whittle your turds, man I'll be a
skeleton with my dust mixed into the keyboard here, if I have to wait
the time it takes you to whittle Turds and build BD-5Js!

And for someone who is Puerto Rican and espouses socializing and happy
times ~ and I knew a great man from Puerto Rico, who saved the lives of
two pilots in my unit at unbelievable risk to his own, one of the most
pleasant and happiest men on Earth ~ I don't exactly think you're a
very social human being by being here on this website, attacking people
because you enjoy the evil of it, and bathe in evil by defending your
girlfriend the criminal James R. Campbell.

I don't see where there's any honor or joy or happiness in anything you
do, embracing evil like you do. Being unsocial as you are. Lacking
social skills so much that he believes he can pull the wool over the
eyes of others with illogical conclusions, that are not coincidentally,
the same tactics and Modus Operandi of his teacher, the criminal James
R. Campbell.

Who do you think you're fooling here, Juan? The people on this
newsgroup are the very people who know when the Omnipotent have
arrived, and how much the Omnipotent really know, when they're writing
up illogical conclusions.

1) I travel the World teaching at $100.00 per hour +!
2) Why am I here at this newsgroup spewing filth in regards to things
I know nothing about, and people whom I know nothing about, because if
have no social skills and am a Troll who likes to visit newsgroups and
harass the good people there!!??

Juan, you not only DON'T KNOW your ass from a hole in the ground, but
you can't even eyeball a civilian produced leather jacket having no
relation or even correlation to a Military issue Flight Jacket, in
contrast to the real thing.

How stupid can you be!?

More than your teacher, the criminal James R. Campbell, Faux Journalist
and lying Publisher/Editor of Aero-News.Net, a corporate mouthpiece for
anyone who will pay Campbell to be so?

Don't let that happen Juan. Change your ways...before it's too late.
And I have a feeling it's too late already, but I think human beings
should give other human beings one last chance before it's too late.

An accessory to fruad, or a $100.00 an hour teacher?

What you would have us believe would render us totally, mentally,
incompetant. So what does that make you for spewing your lies and your
grandiose Social Level here at a newsgroup for Rec.Aviation.Homebuilts?

Do you see any logic in that? I sure don't.

Old December 18th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I'll give that... umm... 0.3 on a scale of one to 10.

High praise again!? Damn, Juan, you even hand out high praise when
you're ****y?

I don't know about the rest of you, but he's being pretty good to me!

Better not let Campbell find that out! You'll have to go back to your
$100.00 an hour teaching job (And yes, I know you said $1,000.00," but
this is too rich to resist! LOL!

You got to figure Juan...suppose you were traveling the World teaching
at only $100.00" an hour. That's a good wage and you can still have
someone else build your BD-5J for you.

But a thousand dollars an hour, Juan, and no BD-5J to show for it. And
all the time spent on usenet trying to lie your way into a Social
position so elevated it would give SR-71 pilots nosebleeds?

Think, before you speak, Juan. The more grandiose you become, the
easier it is to spot you as a liar.

Campbell teaches you everything he knows and still you know nothing?

Now, I've just got to wonder why that is...LOL!

Old December 18th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Anthony W wrote:

I think of him as a ventriloquist's dummy and zzzoom has his hand up the
ass wiggling his fingers to make yuan speak...

Tony

Actually, Tony, I think you're pretty close, but when one, like Juan,
is a sellout to a fraud and criminal like Campbell, by now, Juan is
taught to stick his own hand up his own ass and wiggle his fingers like
Campbell would.

When you're an apprentice of James R. Campbell, that's what a good
apprentice does!

And for less than $1,000.00 an hour!

Gotta hurt! In more ways than one! LOL!!!

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM