Sun-n-Fun Blues...

Old April 11th 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sun-n-Fun Blues...

It gets quite in here around flyin time...
Old April 11th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

cavelamb wrote:
It gets quite in here around flyin time...

Sure does, does it make you want to go back to the shopping mall??

George
Old April 11th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:28:18 GMT, cavelamb wrote:

It gets quite in here around flyin time...

I see Chuck S. won an award... "best antique ultralight." I think it refers to
an airplane. :-)

http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/int...yin/2006awards

Ron Wanttaja

Old April 11th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:28:18 GMT, cavelamb wrote:

It gets quite in here around flyin time...

I see Chuck S. won an award... "best antique ultralight." I think it refers to
an airplane. :-)

http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/int...yin/2006awards

Ron Wanttaja

Some one built one of Chuck's kits and got an award so Chuck actually
won twice but only one to take home.

Tony

Old April 12th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

In article , John Ammeter
says...

Had to be an airplane since Chuck is like you and me.... no ultralights
here...

Hey I just got legal,I'm down to 245# .I can do something about the weight but
I'm doomed over the "antique" part :-) Seems to only go in one direction that of
getting even more "antique". See ya

Chuck (I never was this old before) S

Old April 12th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , John Ammeter
says...
Had to be an airplane since Chuck is like you and me.... no ultralights
here...

Hey I just got legal,I'm down to 245# .I can do something about the weight but
I'm doomed over the "antique" part :-) Seems to only go in one direction that of
getting even more "antique". See ya

Chuck (I never was this old before) S

But are you aerodynamic??

George (lifting body)
Old April 12th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

("ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote)
Hey I just got legal,I'm down to 245# .I can do something about the weight
but
I'm doomed over the "antique" part :-) Seems to only go in one direction
that of
getting even more "antique". See ya

Chuck (I never was this old before) S

Congrats on the 245#.
The Muzzle Loader Diet?

Radio morning Krew was talking about the old carnival freak show days, at
the State Fair. They said "nobody" would pay to see the Fat Man anymore -
because, these days, that's no longer a big deal. g

http://www.flipsidemovies.com/freaks.html
Freaks (1932)

I'm 103 legal ONLY if I can convince the FAA that my tum-tum is a "float".

Here we are at the local YMCA pool for Part 103 buoyancy testing.
Now, you two FAA types just try and get me down to the bottom, in the deep
end of the pool. Good luck. :-)

Montblack
"Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats
Too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking
I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms