Does anyone have the full schedule of OSH Rec.Aviation Parties and Get togethers?

Old July 21st 05, 08:27 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Default Does anyone have the full schedule of OSH Rec.Aviation Parties and Get togethers?

See subject.

Old July 22nd 05, 02:19 AM
Jay Honeck

Saturday, 7/23:
Well, this Saturday in Iowa City, starting at noon and running basically
until we drop, will be our 3rd Annual Pre-Oshkosh Fly-In Pool Party.

Stop in KIOW for gas, free food, drink, and a dip in the pool. It's
supposed to be pushing 100 degrees, so I suspect it'll feel pretty good!
Wednesday, 7/27
At our campsite, immediately following the afternoon airshow, will be food,
drink and hangar flying for as many rec.aviation folks as can make it.
(Last year we had around 40)

Find our campsite by going to the North 40 Fly-in Camping
information/check-in booth (BEFORE the airshow), give them our "N" number
(N56993) or our last name ("Honeck") and they will vector you in.

Food will be provided by Montblack and Jim Burns, with assistance from Jim
C, Mary and me!

If there are other parties planned, post 'em if you got 'em!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 22nd 05, 02:12 PM
Dave Butler

Jay Honeck wrote:
[...]

There's an Angel Flight get-together on Saturday evening. Details from your
Angel Flight coordinator.