For Sale: Wingmate Assembly Assistant

Old April 25th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wm. Feldbaumer

Default For Sale: Wingmate Assembly Assistant

The Wingmate can be used for one-person assembly or to take the load
off the person handling the wingtip. It has wheels, folds up, and can
be stored easily in a sailplane trailer.

I used it so that my wife would not have to hold the weight of the
wingtip. The Wingmate holds the weight, allows the wing to be rotated
to the horizontal, and allows the spar to be slid into the fuselage.
It makes assembly a snap.

$575 Manual and shipping included.
or 610/377/6010
Old April 26th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Finegan

I recently purchased a used parachute from this seller. Great
service, product as advertised, even better! Would not hesitate to
transact with Mr. Feldbaumer again.

Mike Finegan
CN - PIK-20B
Old April 26th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

On Apr 25, 8:53*am, "Wm. Feldbaumer" wrote:
The Wingmate can be used for one-person assembly or to take the load
off the person handling the wingtip. It has wheels, folds up, and can
be stored easily in a sailplane trailer.

I used it so that my wife would not have to hold the weight of the
wingtip. The Wingmate holds the weight, allows the wing to be rotated
to the horizontal, and allows the spar to be slid into the fuselage.
It makes assembly a snap.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *$575 * Manual and shipping included.
* * * * * * * * * * *or *610/377/6010

can you post any pictures?