I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Old December 2nd 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

City Father wrote:
Dear Sir/Mr.Fetters:

Being the astute business man that you are/were...
Do you have any future manufacturing plans for Excesior Springs?
There are many folks that would just love to see you here again.

Although we have a new McDonalds, Arbys, an Applebee's and a huge
Wal-Mart expansion underway.... Excelsior Springs never had anybody
close to your reputation, except maybe, the late great Jesse James.

City Father,
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

Dear coward that hides behind a fake name.

I, like Jesse James, don't hid behind a mask to obscure my identity, as
you do.

I, unlike that killer and cutthroat Jesse James, have the courage to
subject myself to the public and take whatever undeserved ridicule that
is dished out by losers like you and some of the others, and defend
myself with only facts and professionalism.

I, unlike those failures, back stabbers and thieves Rick Stitt and Joe
Rinke, make my own way in life and don't feed off the hard earned
efforts of others.

I have never taken a penny out of Revolution Helicopter outside of a
meager paycheck. I am not a thief as you tried to portray me.

But on the other hand, you are definitely and undeniably what you are,
and that is a nameless, shameful, cowardly character assassin.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes
Mini-500 1/Plcs Helicopter
Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter
Excalibur 5/Plcs Turbine Helicopter
Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
Star-Lite-B VTUAV Helicopter

Old December 2nd 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
news
C.D.Damron wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
et...

WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to a
2000 hour TBO. We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour
TBO.

Would you like me to post a copy of your brochure?

Old December 2nd 05, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
y.net...

WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to a
2000 hour TBO. We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour

TBO.

Would you like me to post a copy of your brochure?

Why are you even asking? We're waiting.

Old December 2nd 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...
Why are you even asking? We're waiting.

I'll round up a copy. I don't exactly have one waiting for you to come on
here and continue your lies.

You know what it said, Dennis.

Old December 2nd 05, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"C.D.Damron" wrote

Would you like me to post a copy of your brochure?

I would.
--
Jim in NC
Old December 2nd 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...

Why are you even asking? We're waiting.

I'll round up a copy. I don't exactly have one waiting for you to come on
here and continue your lies.

You are not only a internet character assassin, but an unprepared lousy
one at that!

You know what it said, Dennis.

I should, I wrote it! But you're the one that made the false accusation
and can't back it up.

Old December 2nd 05, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
m...
I should, I wrote it! But you're the one that made the false accusation
and can't back it up.

I'll round it up.

In the meantime, do you want to tell us how many hours you had on your
prototype, not the Cicare prototype you took to Oshkosh, before you started
selling your helicopters? I know this is the kind of questions that make
you squirm, Dennis.

Old December 2nd 05, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
m...

I should, I wrote it! But you're the one that made the false accusation
and can't back it up.

I'll round it up.

In the meantime, do you want to tell us how many hours you had on your
prototype, not the Cicare prototype you took to Oshkosh, before you started
selling your helicopters? I know this is the kind of questions that make
you squirm, Dennis.

Why don't you just read for yourself sometime?

The first time I took it to Oshkosh it had 0 hours. The second time it
had 210 hours.

Old December 2nd 05, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
news
The first time I took it to Oshkosh it had 0 hours. The second time it
had 210 hours.

Dennis, in separate posts, you have provided the info required to establish
a timeline that shows you were more concerned with marketing than testing.

In the Summer of 1992, the Mini-500 showed up at Oshkosh, but that aircraft
didn't have its 40 hours flown off yet. Whether this was the first Mini or
not, the timeline suggests that Fetters designed and tested his new design
in a year and half, or less.

Sometime in 1992, brochures were in circulation stating non-engine TBO's of
2000+ hours. By October of 1992, Revolution reported at least 150 orders
had been placed.

I'm not sure when the first Mini-500's shipped, but it is clear that the
sales effort was on before the design was completed and TBO claims were
advertised that had not been tested. By July of 1995, N500ZZ (serial
#0000) only had 200 hours and was by everybody's opinion, the aircraft with
the most time.

Dennis, when Revolution had 150 orders, how many hours did your high time
aircraft have???

Old December 3rd 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...

Why are you even asking? We're waiting.

I'll round up a copy. I don't exactly have one waiting for you to come on
here and continue your lies.

Don't you just hate it when they call your bluff?

Matt