Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.) Exposes Flight 93 Shoot Down Info ??

Old October 12th 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Quaalude

Default Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.) Exposes Flight 93 Shoot Down Info ??

"They were out of Hector Field, Fargo, North Dakota. A bunch, this 119
Fighter Group and they are called the Happy Hooligans. They are probably
the best interceptors that we have in the country. They were moved to
Langley Air Force Base from Hector Field down to Southern Virginia. And
when the klaxon horn went off at 9:35, those two pilots put down their
coffee and shot into their aircraft and took off."

They didn't know where they were going initially but by 10:00 hours,
they had rendezvoused over Southern Pennsylvania. That's about 250
miles in just a matter of minutes and engaged 93 with two side-winder
missiles. And they accomplished their objective. Now Hector Field, I
use to fly out of Hector Field some time ago. I know most of those
pilots. I could name names. I know the National Guard Adj. General. And
they were decorated about a year later and I have the full write up of
that story in my book."

The name is Major Rick Gibney

http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrandpre.html
Old October 12th 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:56:18 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

[...]

Elizabeth Nelson backs the shootdown of 93.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/mediafiles/audio/elizabeth_nelson_flight_93.mp3

Transcript @ http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html

"...Protocol is that this is a no-fly zone. We have to take this plane
down. Yes, it¢s a passenger plane. It needs to be taken down.

....And so I was in this room when the decision was mutually made by the
people talking on the phone in the room that I was in, to shoot this
plane down."
Old October 12th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
george152

On 13/10/2011 2:56 a.m., Quaalude wrote:
[...]

Riiiight!
Do you know just how long it takes to prepare a jet fighter for takeoff?
That will do for a start
Old October 12th 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_15_]

On 10/12/2011 2:12 PM, george152 wrote:
[...]

What's even more fun is asking the conspiracy nuts what missile was
used, how many, what happened to the missile parts, what happened to any
airplane parts blown off by said missile(s) and, most importantly, how
big was the conspiracy and how come so many people can keep a secret?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old October 12th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Oldmilret

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:12:23 +1300, george152 wrote:

[...]

On alert two bases 6 minutes from scramble order to in the air.
One base not on alert somehow they managed 16 minutes.
Old October 12th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Oldmilret

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:56:31 -0700, Oldmilret
wrote:

[...]

Darn. Not you got me wondering.
9:35 to 10:00
OP indicates 250 miles in 25 minutes.
That's only 600 mph. (If the math is correct?)
Why so slow on an intercept?
Old October 13th 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_38_]

On 12/10/2011 6:18 PM, Oldmilret wrote:

On alert two bases 6 minutes from scramble order to in the air.
One base not on alert somehow they managed 16 minutes.

Darn. Not you got me wondering.
9:35 to 10:00
OP indicates 250 miles in 25 minutes.
That's only 600 mph. (If the math is correct?)
Why so slow on an intercept?

Now don't go clouding the theory with facts!!!

Mike

Old October 13th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_15_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:53:41 +1300, george152 wrote:

On 13/10/2011 3:23 p.m., Mike wrote:
On 12/10/2011 6:18 PM, Oldmilret wrote:

On alert two bases 6 minutes from scramble order to in the air.
One base not on alert somehow they managed 16 minutes.

Darn. Not you got me wondering.
9:35 to 10:00
OP indicates 250 miles in 25 minutes.
That's only 600 mph. (If the math is correct?)
Why so slow on an intercept?

Now don't go clouding the theory with facts!!!

Mike

"Tom" is an admitted homosexual. Their brains are fried.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old October 13th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting

[...]

Don't respond to troll you idiot.
--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.