Soaring Software and Product Training Day

Old February 2nd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
netnews.mchsi.com

Default Soaring Software and Product Training Day

Hi,

I thought I'd send this one last reminder and update in regard to the Free
Software and Product Training on the day before the start of the SSA
Convention in Memphis (Wed. Feb. 7th). The schedule is below.

Note that the Glide Navigator II training by Chip Garner was added somewhat
recently and wasn't listed on previous announcements.

Another new item is that Team SeeYou is offering free one-on-one training in
room 202 (across the hall from the other training) from 10 AM to 5 PM with
the exception of during their training presentation. This is designed to be
a chance for you to bring your laptop and PDA and get help or questions
answered by Team SeeYou.
http://www.ssa.org/convention/schedule.asp

9:30 AM to 10:25 AM, Chip Garner, Glide Navigator II

10:30 AM to 11:25 AM, Richard Pfiffner, WinPilot 3D

11:30 AM to 12:25 PM, Richard Pfiffner, WinPilot ADV & PRO

12:30 PM to 1:25 PM, Lee Kuhlke, StrePla

1:30 PM to 2:25 PM, Lee Kuhlke, Pocket StrePla

2:30 PM to 3:25 PM, Roy McMaster, SeeYou

3:30 PM to 4:25 PM, Paul Remde, LX Navigation Colibri

4:30 PM to 5:25 PM, Paul Remde, Cambridge 302, 303, and 300 Utility

The schedule was setup by the SSA.

I hope to see you there.

Paul Remde

Old February 2nd 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

This is a correction to the post below that I made yesterday.

I just found out that there had been a miscommunication between the SSA and
myself in regard to the room (202) set aside for one-on-one product
training. Below I state that the room is set aside for Team SeeYou. I
have just learned that it is set aside for all the teams that are presenting
training classes - not just Team SeeYou. There will be areas set aside for
customers to meet with the trainers and get help with their PCs or Pocket
PCs or 302s, or whatever else they are interested it. I do not know at this
time how many of the training presenters will be available in the "informal
one-on-one support room". I will make another post here if I learn more
from the presenters.

I'm sorry for the confusion on this. I am just doing my best to pass on the
information I receive from the SSA and I misunderstood the information I was
given.

I think it is great that the room will be open for other trainers to meet
with customers.

Now I just need to do my best to finish setting up my tradeshow booth as
quickly as possible on Wednesday so I can be available to help customers
when I'm not doing formal training. It is a bummer that the tradeshow setup
time is the same as the training time. But I don't suppose that can be
avoided.

I appreciate all the hard work Gaynell and others at the SSA are doing to
make this convention a success.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde