A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Avionics for Sale

Old June 12th 21, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Avionics for Sale

I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

Available avionics include:
Winter ASI P/N: 6FMS-4 (6423) (80 mm)
United Instruments Altimeter (35K) (80 mm)
Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm)
LxNav S7 Speed to Fly Variometer (57 mm)
Becker AR4201 Radio (57mm)
FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.
Old June 13th 21, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MMOORE
external usenet poster

I am unable to contact you privately, what is your email ? I can only see

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:19:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and avionics will be listed in a separate conversations.

FLARM PowerFLARM Core (Calibrated) w/dipole antennae, GPS antenna and cable to bring USB to panel with cap
Trig TT21 Transponder with TC20 Transponder Control Unit (Checked and certified at start of 2020 season)

All of these items are in excellent working condition. They are all still in the panel and will have to be removed. I haven't been able to do this yet, but should get to it in the next month.
Make your best offers - I know what the market price is for each of them, and would like to move them all within the next 2-3 months.

Old June 13th 21, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

email is:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:36:25 PM UTC-5, MMOORE wrote:

Old June 13th 21, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
external usenet poster

That didn't work. The email address is still obfuscated reading via Google groups.

You will need to trick the system by sending something like;

name (at) someplace dot com

Also, you should advertise these items at glidersource.com. include pictures.

Best of luck.

John (OHM)
Old June 13th 21, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Mar 2021

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:19:34 PM UTC+1, wrote:

I would be interested in the Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm).

Where are you from? (US or UK)

Thanks,

Bogdan
Old June 14th 21, 12:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Dutch
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:12:49 PM UTC-4, Charles Dutch wrote:
email is:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:36:25 PM UTC-5, MMOORE wrote:

I'll try the email address again. Spelled-out it is:
cpdutch (at) gmail dot com
Old June 14th 21, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Dutch
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 9:42:51 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:19:34 PM UTC+1, wrote:

I would be interested in the Winter Variometer P/N: 5 StVLM 5553 (+/- 10 kts) (57 mm).

Where are you from? (US or UK)

Thanks,

Bogdan

I am in the Southeastern US.