"N444WD-0001.jpg" yEnc (1/1)

Old June 30th 08, 08:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Guybrush Threepwood[_2_]

Default Why the yEnc?

"Eric" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Oh no, here goes another 3 months of whiny narrow minded ****
ants...bemoaning the evils of yenc.

"Morgans" wrote in message
Ron wrote:

a post with a bunch of yEnc

Ron, why all of the yEnc?

Have you not noticed that nobody ever uses that format, in this group?

It sure would be more to polite of you, to use what is considered standard
in a group.

Plus, most will not take the time to pull up your pictures.
--
Jim in NC

--
Gruß Guybrush
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	NOT_this_****_again.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	26698
Old June 29th 08, 10:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
[email protected] troy24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:44:17 -0400, "Morgans"
What is it....Too stupid or just beening a asshole, get a news reader
that works!

Old June 30th 08, 07:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JPaulV

"Woody" a écrit dans le message de news:

I won't see his pictures. All yenc posters go directly to the kill
file....

+1

--
Cordi@lement JPaulV

Old July 2nd 08, 03:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Why the yEnc? - "avmeter.gif" yEnc (1/1) [16K]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 02:35:19 -0400, JPaulV wrote
(in article ):

"Woody" a écrit dans le message de news:

I won't see his pictures. All yenc posters go directly to the kill
file....

+1

-100

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	avmeter.gif
Views:	38
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	26721
Old July 1st 08, 10:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ADM44

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:21:12 -0400, "Woody" wrote:

I won't see his pictures. All yenc posters go directly to the kill file....

I am sure they will all be devastated to know that.

"Oh my, Woody will not see my pictures. World will end tomorrow"

Old July 2nd 08, 03:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 05:36:43 -0400, ADM44 wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:21:12 -0400, "Woody" wrote:

I won't see his pictures. All yenc posters go directly to the kill file....

I am sure they will all be devastated to know that.

No kidding.

"Oh my, Woody will not see my pictures. World will end tomorrow"

Or, maybe, just maybe... not.

If he wants to restrict the formats that he can download, more power to him.
It's his machine and his choice. If he wants to restrict the formats that _I_
can _upload_, **** him. It's not going to happen. If he wants to killfile me
'cause I won't do what he wants... Hoo-rah. He'll never complain about my
stuff 'cause he'll never see it. This is a _good_ thing. Let him live in his
MSOE ghetto if he wants...

Old July 2nd 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Why the yEnc? - "giveadamn.gif" yEnc (1/1) [4K]

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:21:12 -0400, Woody wrote
(in article ):

I won't see his pictures. All yenc posters go directly to the kill file....

Hoo-rah.

"Morgans" wrote in message
Ron wrote:

a post with a bunch of yEnc

Ron, why all of the yEnc?

Have you not noticed that nobody ever uses that format, in this group?

It sure would be more to polite of you, to use what is considered standard
in a group.

Plus, most will not take the time to pull up your pictures.
--
Jim in NC

Attached Images

Old July 1st 08, 12:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:44:17 -0400, "Morgans" wrote:

Ron, why all of the yEnc?

Have you not noticed that nobody ever uses that format, in this group?

It sure would be more to polite of you, to use what is considered standard
in a group.

Plus, most will not take the time to pull up your pictures.

Posters choice. Always.

If you don't/can't/won't decode it, don't download it. Simple as that.
Cheers,
jc
Old July 2nd 08, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
[email protected] troy24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

Well put jc

regards