Craggyaero...Craggyservice?

Old March 3rd 04, 04:24 AM
R Barry

You know what really ****es me off more than that darn Richard @
Cranky Arrow, is that whipper snapper Tim @ Wings and Wheels havin
all those "used instraments" for sail that are already sold !!!
Listen Tim, can you here me now ? Here's whatcha gotta do buy a half
a dozen of those Sage CVA vario's put um into some of those 304 cz's
you're tryin to push on everyone, (I know you need the tax write off)
run them about 10 hours and take um out and call me first and sell me
one for ummmmm about 8 uh, no $600 bucks. but call me first, you know
how bad I need/want one.
Old March 3rd 04, 06:31 AM
Chet

I'll second this. Richard was most helpful and has always been very
responsive to all emails.

Chet

"JohnD" wrote in message
om...
Andrew:
Probably just a simple mistake. Richard has always been responsive and
helpful to me. Even taking the time to explain products he didn't sell
me! One of the better vendors I have worked with in this sport.

Old March 3rd 04, 03:50 PM
Tim Mara

I actually do have other used instruments here that also do not make it onto
my USED instruments page...many are not suitable to be re-sold, some need
parts or repairs, some just too obsolete to offer.....but when I have these
in serviceable condition they will make it onto my page.just keep watching
there..
I also do have several (Many, many ) new instruments in stock...nearly
everything on my web pages is in stock and can ship immediately...this is, I
am certain, the largest inventory of glider accessories anywhere...please
take some away!
tim

om...

Old March 3rd 04, 03:52 PM
Tim Mara

I actually do have other used instruments here that also do not make it
onto
my USED instruments page...many are not suitable to be re-sold, some need
parts or repairs, some just too obsolete to offer.....but when I have these
in serviceable condition they will make it onto my page.just keep watching
there.. I also do have several (Many, many ) new instruments in
stock...nearly
everything on my web pages is in stock and can ship immediately...this is, I
am certain, the largest inventory of glider accessories anywhere...please
take some away!
tim
www.wingsandwheels.com

om...