For Keith Willshaw...

Old June 12th 04, 02:01 AM
Denyav

The truth is already well known, and I like insulting the insane. call it a
foible.

Whose truth?

Those who favor the reopening Pearl Harbor case are in majority today.

As far as I know Sacco&Venzetti too were convicted according to the "truth that
was very well known".

Nervousness that you are insane? - I find it amusing, not scary.

Glad to hear that.
Old June 12th 04, 02:16 AM
Denyav

More likely they were trying to do a humane service to Kimmel's family.

Really? Bill text was too strongly worded for a such humane service and
included several referrals to various documents that charged FDR adm.with
conspiracy and that was the reason why no US president dared to sign it and no
US president will ever dare to sign it.
Its obvious if Kimmel exonorated,next step will be the reopening of Pearl
Harbor case,so the establlishment will prevent this no matter what.

Old June 12th 04, 06:51 AM
Denyav

In which alternate reality

1)Ft.Sumter
2)USS Maine
3)Pearl Harbor
4)9/11

This kind of operations should be a thing of the past,but you can not prevent
the recurrence of such events by covering them up.
Old June 12th 04, 07:48 AM
L'acrobat

"Denyav" wrote in message
In the world of the lunatic conspiracy nut, a total lack of supporting
evidence is the most convincing evidence of all.

Apparently those lunatic conspirators somehow managed to convince even

the
members of Congress.

Or the fact that it would have no real world impact and would be seen as
being nice to the next of kin made it seem reasonable.

This kind of accusations are usually the last line of defense for those

who
want the things that were covered up,remain also covered up.

The problem you run into is that I have no stake at all in the Pearl Harbour
issue. I just like poking fun at mad people.

Old June 12th 04, 07:49 AM
L'acrobat

"Denyav" wrote in message
The truth is already well known, and I like insulting the insane. call it

foible.

Whose truth?

Those who favor the reopening Pearl Harbor case are in majority today.

And the "figures" for that come from another of your "truths" do they?