FS2000 Hanging Up

Old November 4th 03, 11:32 PM
Dave Boyko

Default FS2000 Hanging Up

Even after downloading the latest patches, my FS 2000 continues to fly fine...then all of a sudden the screen freezes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
DeeBee
Old November 6th 03, 10:29 PM
Quilljar

Possibly overheating. Try taking the cover off your machine and putting a big fan heater nearby. If this does the trick, go out and buy a bigger fan for your computer.
"Dave Boyko" wrote in message ...
Even after downloading the latest patches, my FS 2000 continues to fly fine...then all of a sudden the screen freezes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
DeeBee

---
Old November 7th 03, 02:30 PM
Quilljar

"Quilljar" wrote in message ...
Possibly overheating. Try taking the cover off your machine and putting a big fan heater nearby. If this does the trick, go out and buy a bigger fan for your computer.

I mean fan cooler of course! Sorry!

---
Old November 7th 03, 08:36 PM
Doug

This same thing used to happen with my old computer (P2/32 mb Invidea
card), it was never resolved except by getting a new PC! My question
to you is do you have access to support from your computer
manufactuer, since they know
your system best, if so you paid extra for the support make use
of it while you can. From the software angle, have you tried the
Microsoft Knowlege
Base? It has alot of fixes for lots of problems in FS2000, search
using "hangs" as a keyword.
http://support.microsoft.com/
good luck...

Doug