Selling the plane

Old August 11th 05, 12:24 AM
Victor J. Osborne, Jr.

Give them a call. The office m/b simply behind with the ABS Convention
coming up in Sept.

Arkey & Neil are by far the best source of any and all info Beech. Also, be
sure and try the Beech Proficient Pilot Program ASAP. You'll really enjoy
it.

--

Thx, {|;-)

Victor J. (Jim) Osborne, Jr.

"Newps" wrote in message
I signed up online more than three weeks ago. Haven't heard a word from
them since. So far I'm not impressed.

Old August 11th 05, 02:57 PM
xyzzy

Newps wrote:

Good luck. I made a deal last night to sell my plane so now I can take
delivery of my Bonanza. I too have an ad on ASO. Never got one hit off
of them.

That surprises me because aso.com seems to be better than the others
about having pictures in the ads. However I have noticed some planes
have been on aso.com for over a year

Trade A Plae charges outrageous prices for picture ads. omebody told me
Controller.com was a good resource. I put an ad there yesterday but i
sold the plane too quick to figure out if that would work out very well.

My problem with controller.com is that I think they have the highest
percentage of ads with no pictures of any ad site except maybe
Barnstormers. If I'm looking at airplane ads, I want to see pictures
dammit!