Monthly Rogue's Gallery Update

Old February 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Jay Honeck

Instead of compiling separate lists, could you add one of those, "Search
this site" search engine derivatives? Then the viewer could look for any
subset he/she wanted.

Yeah, I looked at that, too. Jav (our host) Henderson would have to be
running Frontpage Extensions in order for the pre-made search screen in
FrontPage to work.

I haven't had time to ask him if he's got those running or not...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 6th 04, 09:09 PM
Espen Dahl

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:05:56 -0800, skrev "Rich S."
:

Instead of compiling separate lists, could you add one of those, "Search
this site" search engine derivatives? Then the viewer could look for any
subset he/she wanted.

The viewer could just use http://www.google.com/advanced_search and
restrict the Domain setting to the site he would like to search.

Old February 6th 04, 09:16 PM
Espen Dahl

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:09:15 +0100, skrev Espen Dahl
:

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:05:56 -0800, skrev "Rich S."
:

Instead of compiling separate lists, could you add one of those, "Search
this site" search engine derivatives? Then the viewer could look for any
subset he/she wanted.

The viewer could just use http://www.google.com/advanced_search and
restrict the Domain setting to the site he would like to search.

Or just enter something like "ercoupe site:alexisParkInn.com" in
Google.

Old February 6th 04, 09:38 PM
Rich S.

"Espen Dahl" wrote in message
news
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:05:56 -0800, skrev "Rich S."
:

Instead of compiling separate lists, could you add one of those, "Search
this site" search engine derivatives? Then the viewer could look for any
subset he/she wanted.

The viewer could just use http://www.google.com/advanced_search and
restrict the Domain setting to the site he would like to search.

That's what I was thinking of, but didn't have a clue how to do.

Rich S.

Old February 9th 04, 03:01 PM
Newps

63 Debonair with a V tail?

Jay Honeck wrote:
The Rogue's Gallery -- a website created exclusively for Rec.Aviation
participants to show off their planes -- continues to grow! We've now got
67 pilots and 80 aircraft on display, from 28 U.S. states, and two
countries! See them at www.Alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

Old February 9th 04, 06:00 PM
Jay Honeck

63 Debonair with a V tail?

That does sound odd.

Who is claiming this odd duck as their own? (Save me the trouble of
searching!)
--
Jay

Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

Old February 10th 04, 03:20 PM
Paul Sengupta

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
63 Debonair with a V tail?

That does sound odd.

That would be the one with the photograph entitled "Bonanza.jpg"? :-)

Paul

Old February 13th 04, 08:08 PM
Jay Honeck

That caption is not mine. The picture is of the club's S35.

Sorry about that!

The caption now reads correctly.
--
Jay Honeck