Dallas to Seattle

Old November 28th 04, 07:18 PM
Ross Watson

Default Dallas to Seattle

I'm visiting some cousins and I'm looking for anyone who has done a similar
cross country. Dallas--Apple Valley, CA was a South route trip for me.
Anyone have any routing suggestions? thanks in advance.

Old November 28th 04, 08:51 PM
Dan Thompson

Head northwest to about Billings, MT, staying east of the Rockies, then more
or less due west following I-90.

Old November 28th 04, 11:01 PM
Bob Gardner

I've done it both ways when delivering Pipers to Seattle from Vero
Beach...depending on the weather, I would go south via El Paso and the
Sacramento Valley or north as suggested by another poster. At this time of
year I would lean toward the southern route.

Bob Gardner

Old November 29th 04, 12:14 AM
C J Campbell

"Ross Watson" wrote in message
I'm visiting some cousins and I'm looking for anyone who has done a

similar
cross country. Dallas--Apple Valley, CA was a South route trip for me.
Anyone have any routing suggestions? thanks in advance.

Personally I would favor a southern route this time of year. It takes a
little longer, but you end up being less likely to encounter weather delays.

Old November 30th 04, 11:31 PM
Michelle P

Ross,
I have been both ways.
This time of year: West to Phoenix, LA then north up the valley or coast.
Summer: Up the front of the rockies the at least Sheridan, WY then head
north west to Missoula, MT and then on to Seattle.
Michelle

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity