Looking for PW-5 canopy

Old June 13th 19, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for PW-5 canopy

The canopy of my PW-5 glider was damaged rather severely. I'm looking for a replacement (unlikely, I know) or for someone who can rebuild it from the frame. Any ideas?
Old June 13th 19, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jj

Where are you located and how badly is the frame damaged?
Old June 13th 19, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 7:52:26 PM UTC-5, Jj wrote:
Where are you located and how badly is the frame damaged?

Minnesota. I think the frame is structurally intact, but I need to inspect it more closely this weekend (I was a bit distracted when the incident occurred).
Old June 14th 19, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I’ve an entire PW-5 I’ll sell you.
Old June 14th 19, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 6:24:18 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I’ve an entire PW-5 I’ll sell you.

Is it cheaper if you buy it with the PW5 attached?

I know, I know, I'm going to hell. I will have to sit in purgatory listening to IGC glider class meetings.
Old June 16th 19, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I may have a canopy and frame. Contact me at mhutnick ate papa tango dog dot fish catching thingy.
Old June 16th 19, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 7:43:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I may have a canopy and frame. Contact me at mhutnick ate papa tango dog dot fish catching thingy.

Your contact info came through a bit garbled...
Old June 16th 19, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

mhutnick at ptd dot net

Looking for a new canopy for KA-6 [email protected] Soaring 4 November 27th 17 11:27 PM
Canopy Ejection and Canopy Lanyard Casey[_2_] Soaring 6 April 12th 16 05:09 PM
Need 1-26E Canopy USA [email protected] Soaring 2 March 5th 08 01:23 AM
LS-1C canopy mod Brad Soaring 4 September 14th 05 04:14 PM
K8 Canopy Jack Wyman Soaring 0 June 9th 04 08:36 PM