I give up, after many, many years!

Old May 27th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Default I give up, after many, many years!

More_Flaps wrote:
what dihydrogenoxide or calcium carbonate is...

Cheers

Commonly known as:

Peanut Butter

Old May 27th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Le Chaud Lapin wrote in
:

On May 27, 4:49*pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
Michael wrote:
You know, MX is simply the far end of the curve. *I've seen lots of
students/potential students here asking questions. *It was far from
rare that they got incomplete, internally inconsistent, and
otherwise problematic replies - almost invariably from certificated
pilots. Those that had the temerity to question the reply caught
****. *

I can not remember once where a true student or a potential student
that caught **** in this forum.

I can:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...wse_frm/thread

/
b85a49e900a0c791

I am a student pilot who took ground school last year, and while
reading Jeppensen's Private Pilot textbook, found some minor
untruths. I went to the web to do more study, and was skeptical of
the backwash-causes-lift theory.

While I do not have any licenses in aviation, or formal training in
aerodynamics, I do know calculus, Newtonian physics, and theory of
gases, ...and the explanation simply did not make sense to me, not
even as a shallow-but-still-theoretically-truthful answer. You can
read the thread to see the type of responses I got. Many of the rude
pilots. Others came from pilots who vacillated between being
thoughtful and being rude, and the remaining came from those
interrupted the thoughtful responses because they felt that being rude
was most prudent for all.

In the end, we never got very far in a real discussion.

Because you don't discuss, fjukkwit.

Bertie

Old May 27th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_4_]

Michael wrote:
On May 22, 8:12 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
It's always useful to examine what you

think you know from a different perspective, and MX provides an
interesting one.

No he doesn't. He's obtuse and clueless and when you answer his
questions for him civilly, he contradicts you.

Here is the mother of all MXisms;

"Traditionally the advantage of pornography is that it makes it
unnecessary to have sex with anybody." April 11, 2008

For example, what's my motivation? In a sense, I'm a troll too. I

tell people things
(usually about aviation, but in this thread about the aviation groups)
that they don't particularly want to hear.

My motivation is to learn from others' experiences and to share mine
with those who might find it useful. I have tried repeatedly to answer
MX evenly an accurately, only to have him tell me that I'm wrong or I'm
dangerous, and then continue spouting nonsense to the student forum and
dodging any challenge for hard sources for his BS even when I site mine.

The difference between he and I, though, is that I've invested thousands
of dollars and countless hours learning the art and science of aviation,
proving myself to instructors and examiners, and earning the experience
in my logbook. His reply to me is "I've spent thousands of hours on
MSFS. How many hours do you have in IMC?" (Answer: Infinitely more
than he has, and yet he still tries to correct me and everybody else on
virtually ever point we make or question we answer.)

One significant difference between MX and Bertie is that, like him or
not, Bertie knows WTF he's talking about.

-c
Old May 27th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Make the crime fit the punishment

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1hutc$354$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

You might notice I;m not rude to more than a select few and they,
quite literally, ask for it.

Bertie

If they're gonna call you rude when you're not, then pull out all the
stops and become the rudest ******* ever.

Might as well.

What, and sink to their level?!

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1i2n3$cob$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1hutc$354$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

You might notice I;m not rude to more than a select few and they,
quite literally, ask for it.

Bertie

If they're gonna call you rude when you're not, then pull out all
the stops and become the rudest ******* ever.

Might as well.

What, and sink to their level?!

Bertie

To sink to their level, you'd need to have somebody beat you over the
head with a brick until your IQ drops by about 50%.

I'm sure maxwell would love to try! He keeps throwing bubble wrap at me
though.

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Thanks for the insight into the ATP inner circle.

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:23:35 -0700 (PDT), Michael
wrote in
:

I tell you this to give you some insight into the way Bertie probably
thinks of those who populate this group, and to somewhat explain why
he feels his rudeness is acceptable.

There may be an element of intolerant sagacity, but you overlook one
very significant fact, in my opinion.

BTB, and the rest of his sociopathic band of nefarious Usenet kooks
are a gang of thugs engaged in a long standing evil war against decent
people; they mask their identity much the same as a bandit does, and
have the scruples of satanic pirates. Their prime objective is
destruction.

Their adolescent mission is to kill Usenet to validate their
cyber-power, and brag that they were powerful enough to overcome the
constructive efforts of thousands of selfless, dedicated Usenet
administrators throughout the world who philanthropically offer their
computer resources and time so that this most egalitarian forum may
exist. These are a group of destructive, arrogant hackers (not the
constructive type) who condone spamming, and HipCrime sporge floods.
These hoodlums defend their evil deeds with the noble shield of free
speech, all the while snickering and conniving. Make no mistake.

Consider this signatu

alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Don't be naive. Educate yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipcrime_%28Usenet%29
Old May 28th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

Thanks for the insight into the ATP inner circle.

ATP inner circle? Snort!

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:23:35 -0700 (PDT), Michael
wrote in
:

I tell you this to give you some insight into the way Bertie probably
thinks of those who populate this group, and to somewhat explain why
he feels his rudeness is acceptable.

There may be an element of intolerant sagacity, but you overlook one
very significant fact, in my opinion.

BTB, and the rest of his sociopathic band of nefarious Usenet kooks
are a gang of thugs engaged in a long standing evil war against decent
people; they mask their identity much the same as a bandit does, and
have the scruples of satanic pirates. Their prime objective is
destruction.

Nope, Guess agian netkkkop.

Their adolescent mission is to kill Usenet to validate their
cyber-power,

Actually, that's your's.

and brag that they were powerful enough to overcome the
constructive efforts of thousands of selfless, dedicated Usenet
administrators throughout the world who philanthropically offer their
computer resources and time so that this most egalitarian forum may
exist. These are a group of destructive, arrogant hackers (not the
constructive type) who condone spamming, and HipCrime sporge floods.
These hoodlums defend their evil deeds with the noble shield of free
speech, all the while snickering and conniving. Make no mistake.

Actually, i know more admins than meowers..

Consider this signatu

alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Don't be naive. Educate yourself:

Yeh, right. The only naive one is you halfwit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipcrime_%28Usenet%29

You have no idea of whence you speak Lar....

And to date all of your bul**** has only increased the heat...Just like
your moron friend Maxie...

Of course, if you are insisting, i could always provide a demo....

Waht say ye, Larry?

Wanna up the stakes?

The ball is firmly in your court.....

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

[...]

Oh, and BTW, up until now nobody i know uses any hipcrime software..

Up until now Lar.....

Bertie

Old May 28th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
i have
contempt for the ignorant, though. And by the ignorant, I mean that in
the truest sense of the word. Those who do not want to know...

You might notice I;m not rude to more than a select few and they, quite
literally, ask for it.

Find a dictionary. Look up the definition of "literally". It doesn't mean
what you think it means.

You don't strike me as the sort of person who engages in self-contempt,
though. You are probably just confused by your own motivations and
rationalizations.
Old May 28th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1i7bh$od5$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

There may be an element of intolerant sagacity, but you overlook one
very significant fact, in my opinion.

BTB, and the rest of his sociopathic band of nefarious Usenet kooks
are a gang of thugs engaged in a long standing evil war against
decent people; they mask their identity much the same as a bandit
does, and have the scruples of satanic pirates. Their prime
objective is destruction.

Nope, Guess agian netkkkop.

Does Larry not realize that Agent (the newsreader he's using, if the
"4ax" in his message ID is any indication) can make you and anyone
else disappear from his screen with just a few mouse clicks?

Larry's a mindless, scaremongering netkkkop.

and brag that they were powerful enough to overcome the
constructive efforts of thousands of selfless, dedicated Usenet
administrators throughout the world who philanthropically offer
their computer resources and time so that this most egalitarian
forum may exist. These are a group of destructive, arrogant hackers
(not the constructive type) who condone spamming, and HipCrime
sporge floods. These hoodlums defend their evil deeds with the noble
shield of free speech, all the while snickering and conniving. Make
no mistake.

Actually, i know more admins than meowers..

Spam seems to relatively rare on Usenet, these days. I mean *real*
spam; i.e., the same message getting posted over and over again.
(Larry seems like the sort of tool who defines "spam" as anything he
doesn't like to see. Which is, as you know, quite incorrect.)

Yeah, I have seen it somewhere recently, but can;t remember where. In
any case. I've certainly never taken part in anythign remotely like a
denial of service attack.

And when was the last time anyone saw a HipCrime flood? Seriously.
Last time I can remember that being a big problem was like 8 or 9
years ago.

I've seen one somewhere recently. Pretty lame one, but funny all the
same. I think the guy was leaving binaries down. Ones pretty mjuch
everyone would hate....

Consider this signatu

alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Don't be naive. Educate yourself:

Yeh, right. The only naive one is you halfwit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipcrime_%28Usenet%29

You have no idea of whence you speak Lar....

The ****in "Meow Wars" have been dead for like a decade.

HipCrime is rarely, if ever, seen anywhere. It's probably only used
when some lame troll gets spanked by whatever group he's trying to
**** with and so decides to work out his butthurt by flooding it for
revenge. But if/when it is used I guess it's either extremely
localized or terminated so fast that hardly anyone notices.

Doesn't stop clueless Lar from whining about it, though, obviously. he's
very fond of straw man hype in order to underscore his non-points..
I doubt he's even seen a DOS attack.

Bertie

DC-3 parts to give away Robert Little Restoration 2 November 23rd 06 03:30 AM
Who can give a checkout? Mark S Conway General Aviation 2 May 9th 05 12:15 AM
Winch give-away KP Soaring 6 January 11th 05 08:04 PM
Did you ever give up on an IR? No Such User Piloting 24 November 26th 03 02:45 PM
FS 2004 give away Ozzie M Simulators 0 November 23rd 03 03:50 PM