Oshkosh 2005 pictures up

Old August 14th 05, 06:55 AM
Montblack

("john smith" wrote)
Okay, well, if we pooled our resources, we could probably pick up a
used C-123 for pretty cheap. Or maybe a Caravan?

I think a Dodge Caravan will fit into the back of a C-123.

That's Grand Caravan, thank you very much ....'The Airplane of Minivans.'

Is the C-123 (Provider) LSP? How about if I promise not to fly it at night?

Speaking of boxy, what was that plane down by the Ultralight pasture? It had
something written on the rear cargo door? Now there's a flying trailer!

Anyone have a link handy?

Montblack

Old August 14th 05, 08:22 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:14:39 -0400, Morgans wrote:

Correctly burning a flag to dispose of it involves separating the different
parts, such as the red stripes, the white stripes, and the blue field and
stars. Only after they are separated, are they burned.

they showed such a ceremony once on TV ... it was at a Veterans post (?)
with some boys in weired uniforms, a 200 year old man with uniform and many
medals asking questions like "has the flag done its duty and is it worn
out" (or the like) and then it was disposed in a burning oil drum ...
everybody there was close to their tears.

#m

--
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed,
most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we
Old August 14th 05, 08:34 AM
W P Dixon

And I am sure you didn't get it,.......

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

Old August 14th 05, 09:10 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:34:09 -0400, W P Dixon wrote:

And I am sure you didn't get it,.......

what?

A group of people celebrated local traditions. This is OK with me as long
as you don't expect that I should also celebrate the very same traditions.
I also don't expect you celebrating our traditions.

what's your point?

Patrick

#m
Old August 14th 05, 11:08 AM
Blanche

Martin Hotze wrote:
On 13 Aug 2005 15:22:31 GMT, Blanche wrote:

Just a reminder, there are no "laws" regarding the US flag, only
traditions and conventions.

http://straylight.law.cornell.edu/us...01_4_10_1.html

oh well.

Fascinating! Had no idea this existed. However, let me point out a
line in the home page of that website:

"This version is generated from the most recent official version made available by the US House of Representatives"

To me, this does not indicate it's law, but what the House thinks is
law. IIRC, US laws (most of the time) require both houses and a signature
by the Prez to become law.

I dunno.

Old August 14th 05, 03:30 PM
John T

"The Longest Day".

John

Old August 14th 05, 04:05 PM
john smith

john smith wrote:
Wasn't that a Burt Reynolds movie about convicts playing football?

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote
He star'd in both of them...

Dave Stadt wrote:
He was most certainly not in the Longest Day.

Keep up Dave :-))
Paul originally wrote the title as "The Longest Yard".
Old August 14th 05, 04:29 PM
RST Engineering

I get the one with the big (

blue eyes.

Jim

This is getting complicated. We're going to need to hire some interns or
something.

Old August 15th 05, 03:00 AM
Jack Allison

Jay Honeck wrote:

Jim? Jack? Montblack? You guys in?

Sorry, bought a plane already this year and one is the limit (for an
unspecified amount of time).

Still, I like the (non-Dodge) Caravan idea.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old August 15th 05, 03:04 AM
Jack Allison

Montblack wrote:

Speaking of boxy, what was that plane down by the Ultralight pasture? It
had
something written on the rear cargo door? Now there's a flying trailer!

Anyone have a link handy?

Montblack

It was a Shorts. Saying on the cargo door was "Taking it in the
shorts". More info he

http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...eywords=shorts

Sorry Paul, I don't think this one qualiffies for light sport.
Something about twin turbines. But, if you're looking for a box with
wings, this is it.

Oshkosh 2005 pictures up Owning 63 August 19th 05 01:38 PM
Oshkosh 2005 pictures up Home Built 4 August 11th 05 08:24 AM
Oshkosh Pictures Marv Home Built 2 August 2nd 05 01:14 AM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Instrument Flight Rules 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Owning 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM