Coordinated turns without rudder, and autopilots

Old June 1st 07, 10:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default Coordinated turns without rudder, and autopilots

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Erik writes:

What is wrong? Why won't you fly, mx?

No time, no money, and only a slim probability that I'd pass a
medical. I'm also not interested in flying in France. And I'd want
to be the owner of my aircraft, and I'd want it to be the same one I
fly in simulation, that is, a Baron 58.

You don't fly anything in simulation and you wouldn't be able to fly even
if you could pass a medical.

Because you're an idiot.

Bertei
Old June 1st 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

"ManhattanMan" wrote in news:55N7i.173060$nh4.122345
@newsfe20.lga:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dave Doe wrote in
. nz:

In article ,
says...
Nomen Nescio writes:

Answer.....or shut the **** up.

No.

= I am a troll.

Please don't call him a troll I find it deeply offensive.

Ok - how about a narcissistic, arrogant, conceited, prick??

I can live with that. Thank you.

bertei
Old June 1st 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Snowbird writes:

What a brilliant deduction.

Thank you.

I suppose next you will then postulate that the
simulator has a more accurate flight dynamics model than the real
airplane.

The real airplane is not a model, so this statement has no meaning.

You're an idiot.

Then tell me why it's self-evident that a table-driven flight
dynamics model would always be better than a real-time differential
equation-driven.

Not always, but usually, especially cost-wise. The idea of a
simulator is to simulate a real aircraft, not real flight.

No it isn't, fjukktard.

It's more
important that the behavior of the sim match the real aircraft being
simulated than it is for the sim to approximate real flight in all
regimes.

Full-motion ATP sims handle spins and other unusual attitudes poorly,
but since they are not used to simulate those unusual attitudes, it
doesn't matter, especially since they simulate normal flight with
extraordinary accuracy.

oops! You're wrong again.What a surprise!

Bertie
Old June 1st 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Erik writes:

Yeah, took me one painful half hour.

If you are disqualified, it'll be a lot more painful.

No it isn't moron. You either will or you won't.

Of course you won't since Autism is a disqualifier, but at least you'll
know!

Don't need to own

Renting is expensive over the long term.

No it isn't, fjukkwit.

Nope, it's expensive, but worth it.

If you don't have the money, it doesn't matter.

But you're an American living in France

So? I still don't like to travel. I never travel anywhere.

Surprise surprise.

Only if the pilot does something stupid or can't handle exceptions
and doesn't keep the plane up to FAA par.

If it's a rental plane, you don't know where it has been, which is one
reason why owning is better.

Bwawhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhah hwhahwhahw!

OCD as well.
How predictable.

You can control when you fly, weird, isn't it?

You cannot control the climate of the place where you live. You
cannot fly VFR every day if you live in Seattle. You cannot fly in
the Great Plains during thunderstorms and tornados.

No, you don't.

Yes, you do. You may be affected as low as 5000 feet. And there's
nothing you can do about it, short of taking oxygen.

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhah!

Been to 17 w/o oxy, fjukktard..
(legally for all you nitpickers out there. figure that one out, and no
pressurisation)

If I breathe the air in a public place, I might get a cold.

Yes.

I trust those tiny tin cans MUCH more than I trust those
big damn ATP planes.

Why? Statistically, the tin cans are far less safe.

No they aren't, fjukkwit.

Don't you know that when you step out of your door in the morning,
you can be hit by one of those french drivers?

I don't walk on the street.

I know.

Maybe you can catch a cold.

I regularly do.

I guessed.

You might slip on a stone.

Yes.

With luck.

But I know the statistics, and the risks.

No you don't.

I worry about a tin can
flown by anyone other than myself, and belonging to anyone other than
me.

Why, you couldn't fly it anyway.

You lie. It's not that you don't want to fly, you're down
right frightened of it.

I like flying.

No you don't

Bertie
Old June 1st 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

From: Mxsmanic

And the Baron I fly wasn't created by Microsoft.

Well, there's your answer, dip****.
Ask the person who created your "Baron" why the autopilot does
not accurately simulate reality. Get a clue, ****head.
Real plane always behave "real".
Real autopilots always behave "real".
Software always performs the way someone wrote it. Now, if you'll excuse
me, I have to go fly my intergalactic battle cruiser to the 4th star on
Orion's belt.

Damn. I did my 25 hour inspection and oil change
last night. I actually found having my hands in
*real* motor oil out of my *real* plane more enjoyable
than reading about Mx's simulated Baron and simulated AP.

Yes, but I'll bet HIS wife didn't yell at him to go wash up before getting
anywhere NEAR the furniture :-)))

And don't EVEN try to touch her...um, you know whats...

Old June 1st 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
. 130...
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in
:

From: Mxsmanic

And the Baron I fly wasn't created by Microsoft.

Well, there's your answer, dip****.
Ask the person who created your "Baron" why the autopilot does
not accurately simulate reality. Get a clue, ****head.
Real plane always behave "real".
Real autopilots always behave "real".
Software always performs the way someone wrote it. Now, if you'll
excuse me, I have to go fly my intergalactic battle cruiser to the
4th star on Orion's belt.

Damn. I did my 25 hour inspection and oil change
last night. I actually found having my hands in
*real* motor oil out of my *real* plane more enjoyable
than reading about Mx's simulated Baron and simulated AP.

Yes, but I'll bet HIS wife didn't yell at him to go wash up before
getting anywhere NEAR the furniture :-)))
Dudley Henriques

You think he has a wife?

Hmm.

Bertie

Actually, I've not given him that much thought.

Simulated blow-up doll.

Old June 1st 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Been to 17 w/o oxy, fjukktard..
(legally for all you nitpickers out there. figure that one out, and no
pressurisation)

Hiked most of the way up Kilimanjaro?
Old June 1st 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:1360nq3m6ql4574
@corp.supernews.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Been to 17 w/o oxy, fjukktard..
(legally for all you nitpickers out there. figure that one out, and no
pressurisation)

Hiked most of the way up Kilimanjaro?

He he, No!

Bertie