Wanted to Adopt A Plane

Old October 20th 05, 01:28 AM
adix

Default Wanted to Adopt A Plane

LOVE YOUR PLANE; unable to fly? Don't care about money, but care about your
plane's future? Will adopt your airworthy "baby" for my personal use for
$100. VFR PP, single engine land, loves to fly. Financial resources to
hanger, maintain, insure and fly someone's pride and joy plane. (1) Show me
how to care for your plane. (2) I provide proof of financial means for
future stewardship. (3) Written promise to pass plane's future stewardship
for $100, when I can no longer fly and care for her. Crazy enough to think
this sounds fair? You must be a pilot too! E-mail and we
can visit more.

Old October 20th 05, 04:00 PM
Steve Foley

I've been working on a pyramid scheme where I hold a fly-in and invite six
aircraft owners. I keep the six planes, and the six owners now have the
opportunity to hold their own fly-in.

Pretty soon, everyone has six planes.

. ..

Old October 20th 05, 06:24 PM
Tri-Pacer

LOVE YOUR PLANE; unable to fly? Don't care about money, but care about
your plane's future? Will adopt your airworthy "baby" for my personal use
for $100. VFR PP

Damn Damn I just had to PAY a guy to adopt my plane---I could have made
$100.00 with this guy-------

Old October 22nd 05, 12:07 AM
adix

I am only looking for one plan. I seek to find one pilot who gets it. I am
tired of insanely inflated aircraft values that keep great planes and
willing pilots grounded or even worse, flying rental wrecks. I believe that
there is someone out there who has inherited a plane and/or long ago paid
for it and for whatever personal reason could care less about the value if
it is guaranteed to be well maintained and then passed on at no
profit to another good steward with a passion for flying and an appreciation
for proper aircraft care. I am only trying to find an individual of a like
mind.

. ..

Old October 24th 05, 03:36 PM
Steve Foley

Your statements seem inconsistand.

Lets say I have a plane (I do) and I don't fly it enough (I don't). Should I
trust my baby to someone who is "tired of insanely inflated aircraft
values".

If I am to let someone fly my plane, it will be someone who values it.

"adix" wrote in message
. ..
I am only looking for one plan. I seek to find one pilot who gets it. I am
tired of insanely inflated aircraft values that keep great planes and
willing pilots grounded or even worse, flying rental wrecks. I believe

that
there is someone out there who has inherited a plane and/or long ago paid
for it and for whatever personal reason could care less about the value if
it is guaranteed to be well maintained and then passed on at no
profit to another good steward with a passion for flying and an

appreciation
for proper aircraft care. I am only trying to find an individual of a

like
mind.

. ..

Old November 3rd 05, 07:14 PM

I've been considering doing the same thing with neglected wive's and
girlfreinds.