Hangar Available at LHM Lincoln, CA Mooney or High Wing

Old January 13th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Hangar Available at LHM Lincoln, CA Mooney or High Wing

Hanger Storage for Airplane RV Boat Plane Mooney Cessna

Epoxy Floor
Man Door Lighting
100A Power

Bi Fold Door
Sewer
Water
Phone

Available Jan 30th.

Deposit required, Lease Required

If anyone currently has a Hanger at LHM and you are willing to provide
me with the current storage rates at this airport or surounding area
airports please contact me. Thank you.

Chris Ellis
916-871-3318

--
ChrisEllis
Posted at www.flight.org

Old January 14th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:30:18 +1100, ChrisEllis
wrote:

Hanger Storage for Airplane RV Boat Plane Mooney Cessna

Can you deliver to Seattle?

Ron Wanttaja
Old January 14th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Costs (deposit, monthly rent)? Length of lease? Dimensions?

Is this one of the newer hangars right off the main road?

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old January 15th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

2 years Old, 60x80 Feet, 1 Schweiss Bi Fold door 60x17, 12-400 watt
metal halide fixtures for lighting, 200 amp electrical service, 8-110
volt outlets, full insulated, 90 foot wide taxiway, rent lease and
terms can all be talked about if interested. Looking for reliable long
term tenants.

Posted at www.flight.org

Old January 15th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

ChrisEllis wrote:
2 years Old, 60x80 Feet, 1 Schweiss Bi Fold door 60x17, 12-400 watt
metal halide fixtures for lighting, 200 amp electrical service, 8-110
volt outlets, full insulated, 90 foot wide taxiway, rent lease and
terms can all be talked about if interested. Looking for reliable long
term tenants.

Thanks Chris. Should I run across anyone at LHM looking for a BIG
hangar, I'll pass along the info. We'd like a slightly larger one than
we have (one of the standard T's) with electricity...but 60x80 is a bit
more than we need.

Old January 15th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Jack I keep my Mooney M20E in this hanger it would be a 1/4 share. If
this is something you would be interested in let me know.

--
ChrisEllis
Posted at www.flight.org