Iran is preparing for an underground nuclear test with North Korean help before year's end

Old March 3rd 07, 09:05 AM posted to us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

Default Iran is preparing for an underground nuclear test with North Korean help before year's end

Defendario wrote in
:

Ian MacLure wrote:
Defendario wrote in
:

[snip]

So you don't think being downwind of a devastated nuclear enrichment
facility is a problem? You must be a Reichtard...

I see you didn't get any gold stars in Reading Comprehension.
Its a problem of course but for the Pakistanis, Indians,
and Chinese.

All of those are nuclear powers. Add Russia, with lots of investment in
Iran, to that mix.

Well you'd think they'd have a problem with a bunch of nuclear
armed loons lurking on their southern borders and want to do
something about it while the nuclear armed part was merely
potential.

And-uh you forgot Afghanistan moron.

The troops in Afghanistan will likewise be in a precarious position.

Only if we wait. If the Iranian infrastructure is taken down
soon the damage will be contained.

I expect them to be all lost, along with the entire MNF in Iraq.

Of course you do. You also expect free beer, Santa Claus,
and a Worker's Paradise. More fool you.

Stalingrad on the Tigris, billybob. You heard it here first.

Well no, Dien Bien Phu on the Euphrates was the scenario
you looneys were promoting first time through.
So I'll say to you what I said to them....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Stop it! Yer killin' me.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Oh lord, yer funny......

IBM
Old March 4th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Louie B

Default Iran is preparing for Bunker Buster Bombs before years end

A 25,000 Pd. Bunker Buster Bomb will collapse any underground rooms as
much as a mile down .

Old March 5th 07, 11:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
®i©ardo

Louie B wrote:
A 25,000 Pd. Bunker Buster Bomb will collapse any underground rooms as
much as a mile down .

Provided it is dropped in the right place!
--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old March 5th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Tex Houston

"Juergen Nieveler" wrote in message
. ..
(Louie B) wrote:

A 25,000 Pd. Bunker Buster Bomb will collapse any underground rooms as
much as a mile down .

Care to test it against the defunct NORAD bunker?

Defunct is not the word...people go to work there every day. I live within
sight of it.

Tex

Old March 5th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Tex Houston

"Tex Houston" wrote:

Care to test it against the defunct NORAD bunker?

Defunct is not the word...people go to work there every day. I live
within sight of it.

Is it still actively used, or are they only caretakers?

I had heard that it was mothballed...

Juergen Nieveler

You heard a proposal to move some functions to Peterson AFB. Proposal is
the word as no money is available to implement it.

Tex Houston

Old March 19th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

Juergen Nieveler wrote in
:

"Tex Houston" wrote:

Care to test it against the defunct NORAD bunker?

Defunct is not the word...people go to work there every day. I live
within sight of it.

Is it still actively used, or are they only caretakers?

I had heard that it was mothballed...

Most operations have moved to an above ground facility.
Not sure what still goes on there although there are
rumo(u)rs of strange lights in the sky.

IBM