Big Bertha Thing hacked

Old May 16th 07, 07:33 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,rec.aviation.piloting
Tony Lance[_4_]

Default Big Bertha Thing hacked

Big Bertha Thing hacked
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/hacked.html
Access page to 15K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including alt.politics

301 files from the third battle of cyberspace.

Big Bertha Thing hacked

I can perhaps make a unique claim.
My Fortunecity web site has been closed, opened, hacked
and disabled by Fortunecity.

1. 30th October 2000 Closed
2. 30th December 2000 Opened
3. 31st December 2000 Hacked
4. 1st January 2001 Net ring code deleted

My Astrophysics web ring picture was replaced by a Fortunecity logo.
All I did was fight the third battle of cyberspace,
using my FC mailbox, amongst others and a mail to newsgroups gateway.

It was a text only battle, no hacking or even anonymous mail was used.
Site references were used instead of attachments.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing reason

1. Third Battle of Cyberspace.
2. Death Threats.(3)
3. Newsgroup Review.
4. Odd newsgroup users with 1000 postings.
5. Berserker attacks on legitimate postings to sci.astro et al.
6. Political and totally innexplicable.
7. Net Newbie basket cases.
8. Violent spam busters.
9. Abuse complaints procedure.
10. Web site closure.

Take your pick, the opposition will not give you the choice.

Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.chem
Subject: Big Bertha Thing mayor
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:16 +0000

17 February 1998 19:47:02
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: Group and Pip
To: group
Cc: Philip Sims
gary.s Cresswell
I keep hearing people disavowing membership of the group.
All group members, except those in First Aid Tent, were
volunteers who have not resigned.
Everyone, including First Aid Tent members, have never
dissented to group postings till now.
The only unexplained event is membership of the First Aid Tent.

Big Bertha Thing pip

Guilty as charged. I should not have done any of the following;-
1. defended you in the mods conf.
2. given you an invitation, when the dogs were at the door.
3. offered a refuge for the explosion survivors.
4. ticked off the mods.
5. put your name up in lights on OUSA Astronomy and Astronomy
and Space.
6. Put back the release of my software package, just because
of the troubles.

Personally I would take me out and shoot me, there is no punishment
too bad for any mod, who gets even one complaint. We should be
above reproach, like Caesers' wife.

I will of course remove the words 'Extract to explain the project
to Philip Sims' from all further postings.

Please accept my appologies for all the bad things I did before
your elevation to mod. I only pick on little people.

Thank you,
Tony Lance

End of Big Bertha Thing pip