United Airlines Flight Simulator Experience on Ebay

Old April 9th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

Default United Airlines Flight Simulator Experience on Ebay

Just happened upon an auction for this fundraiser. Sounds pretty
cool...wish I could swing something like this. ebay Item number:
160225520656

Cheers,
Ted

Old April 9th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Ted" TBBlakeley@comcastDOTnet wrote in news:6
:

Just happened upon an auction for this fundraiser. Sounds pretty
cool...wish I could swing something like this. ebay Item number:
160225520656

Cheers,
Ted

It's done. I know a guy that used to do it with surplus sim time and
I've borrowed some time between the cracks for my friends. There are
some guys who have bought old sims and rent them out for guys who want
to sharpen up for application sim rides and for privagte pilots who want
to see if they can cut it if both guys eat the bad fish...
Here's a guy offering sim time. Doesn't say if it's a modern 6 axis sim
or a PC, though.....

https://jetjobs.securesites.com/SimPrep.html

Bertie
Old April 10th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:06:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

for privagte pilots who want
to see if they can cut it if both guys eat the bad fish...

Haw!

Made me laugh.

If I'm on board when you succumb from the salmonella, which button
summons the prettiest FA?
Old April 10th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dan Luke wrote in
:

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:06:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

for privagte pilots who want
to see if they can cut it if both guys eat the bad fish...

Haw!

Made me laugh.

Let's face it, that's what they want to see. Surely every private who's
ever flown on an airlner has had it pass through his head. Well, except
Larry, who would probably insist that the FAA fax him authorisation
first.

If I'm on board when you succumb from the salmonella, which button
summons the prettiest FA?

Haven't found that one....

Bertie
Old April 10th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:05:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

for privagte pilots who want
to see if they can cut it if both guys eat the bad fish...

Haw!

Made me laugh.

Let's face it, that's what they want to see. Surely every private who's
ever flown on an airlner has had it pass through his head.

I admit it.

I can picture the babes expressing their gratitude now.

Well, except
Larry, who would probably insist that the FAA fax him authorisation
first.

Tee-hee!

Poor Larry. He really believes he's some sort of crusader for
righteousness.

If I'm on board when you succumb from the salmonella, which button
summons the prettiest FA?

Haven't found that one....

Dang!