What have we learned from all this?

Old February 28th 21, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 1:04:37 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I think I've been affected by the vaccine. I'm starting to think Nancy
Pelosi is attractive. Maybe I'll rip out my eyes and blame my blindness
on the vaccine...

Dan
5J
On 2/28/21 5:45 AM, andy l wrote:
On Saturday, 27 February 2021 at 21:40:08 UTC, Gregg Ballou wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 4:26:37 PM UTC-5, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:19:35 -0800, Gregg Ballou wrote:

Blindness being reported as a vaccine side effect
https://principia-scientific.com/uk-...ocking-report-
on-covid-vaccine-side-effects/
If you believe anything that bunch of climate sceptics have to say about
COVID vaccines, I have this really nice bridge over the East River going
cheap....
--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Something on the website of the Royal National Institute for the Blind says that over 24,000 new people in the UK are given a certificate of visual impairment each year

That averages about 65 a day

So, using a mixture of statistics and pure chance, how many would you expect to see in a randomly chosen sample group that increases in size from zero to 20 million in about 60 days? Maybe 500-600?

Even if the numbers reported in the documents you are referring to come out smaller than that, it doesn't mean the vaccines reduce the natural odds. Note the qualifying comment that these are only reports that people sent in, they wondered if they were affected, it doesn't actually prove a connection.

In the old days some people used to say that wanking causes blindness.

Dan, get help quick! Next thing you know you will think that AOC is intelligent.
Old March 1st 21, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Ballou[_2_]

“We conclude” they wrote, “that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class.”
https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/hot-off-...he-worlds-lab/
Old March 1st 21, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Gregg Ballou wrote on 3/1/2021 6:44 AM:
We conclude they wrote, that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class.
https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/hot-off-...he-worlds-lab/

"Ron Keeva Unz (born September 20, 1961) is the editor-in-chief and publisher of The Unz
Review, a website that promotes anti-semitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, and white
supremacist material. In addition to Unz's own writings, the site has hosted pieces by white
supremacist Jared Taylor, among others."

Your concerns for our vaccination safety would be better served by looking at the US
experience, where 10 times as many have been vaccinated than in Israel.

Old March 1st 21, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
andy l

On Monday, 1 March 2021 at 14:44:08 UTC, Gregg Ballou wrote:
“We conclude” they wrote, “that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class.”
https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/hot-off-...he-worlds-lab/

Exactly what is it about these lies and distortion that thrill you?

In the middle of that it says that after 2 months of the vaccine being prioritised to old people first, only 5.5% of all cases are in older people.

Most reasonable people would see recorded 80 to 90% reduction of infections, of hospital admissions, and of risk of death as success.

Yes, Israel negotiated a deal they'd get faster rate of supply in return for more feedback on results. Some might see that as a civil liberties issue, but presumably personal identities are filtered out of the generalised figures. Anyway, that's an issue for their country, not the USA and its minority of nutty paranoids.

I notice you've made no reply at all to my deconstruction of your previous bull****.