Looking for K6 MUX

Old August 21st 20, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wes Minear

Default Looking for K6 MUX

Looking for a K6 Mux.

I would like to be able to get my Clear Nav, Oudie and Power Flarm to work together.
Thanks
Wes
Old August 21st 20, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 12:47:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Looking for a K6 Mux.

I would like to be able to get my Clear Nav, Oudie and Power Flarm to work together.
Thanks
Wes

Call Richard Pfiffner at Craggy Aero.
Old August 21st 20, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Got a K6BT if you are interested.
Old August 21st 20, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 12:29:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Got a K6BT if you are interested.

Mark, how much for the K6BT?
Old August 21st 20, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Mark, how much for the K6BT?

No idea what it's worth. Make me an offer.
Old August 23rd 20, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wes Minear

On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 2:29:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Got a K6BT if you are interested.

I have no idea how much one is worth, or what one cost new?
Old August 23rd 20, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have no idea how much one is worth, or what one cost new?

I don't know if new units are still available. They don't seem to be on the Cumulus Soaring website any longer. At any rate, the one I have has been sold. Ironically, the buyer is the guy who sold it to me several years ago, so he won't even need to change the password.

Old August 23rd 20, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I have both a K6BT and a K6MUX, neither of which is for sale.Â* As I
recall, the K6BT was around $150 so I suppose the MUX is more.Â* I use
them to connect my PowerFlarm and CNvXC to my ClearNav II computer by
wire via Cat5 splitters, and to my wife's Dell Streak 5 (XCSoar) by
Bluetooth.

--
Dan, 5J