MiG-29 crash on take off

Old September 12th 04, 11:00 AM
Iwan Bogels

Default MiG-29 crash on take off

Do you know what happens to pilots who try to impress the camera crew,
waiting half way the runway for a spectacular take-off shot ? Well, look
for yourself at http://www.dappa.nl/crash.htm.

Don't worry about any blood stains or casualties, there is only going to be
material damage and a pilot with a severely brused ego.

For those who are interested, we are collecting aviation mishap, accident
and crash video footage for personal use. If you have another video clip for
us, or if you can point us in the right direction on where to find it, we
would appreciate to hear from you. Our address is .

Aviation minded greetings,

Iwan

Old September 12th 04, 12:11 PM
Thierry

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:00:32 +0200, Iwan Bogels wrote:

Do you know what happens to pilots who try to impress the camera crew,
waiting half way the runway for a spectacular take-off shot ? Well, look
for yourself at http://www.dappa.nl/crash.htm.

Don't worry about any blood stains or casualties, there is only going to be
material damage and a pilot with a severely brused ego.

For those who are interested, we are collecting aviation mishap, accident
and crash video footage for personal use. If you have another video clip for
us, or if you can point us in the right direction on where to find it, we
would appreciate to hear from you. Our address is .

Aviation minded greetings,

Iwan

euh il n'aurait pas rentre ces trains un peu ... tot ?

Old September 12th 04, 01:34 PM
Paulco

We don't speak frog here pal (but I thought German was the language of
france?).

Cheers
Paul

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:11:33 GMT, Thierry wrote:

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:00:32 +0200, Iwan Bogels wrote:

Do you know what happens to pilots who try to impress the camera crew,
waiting half way the runway for a spectacular take-off shot ? Well, look
for yourself at http://www.dappa.nl/crash.htm.

Don't worry about any blood stains or casualties, there is only going to be
material damage and a pilot with a severely brused ego.

For those who are interested, we are collecting aviation mishap, accident
and crash video footage for personal use. If you have another video clip for
us, or if you can point us in the right direction on where to find it, we
would appreciate to hear from you. Our address is .

Aviation minded greetings,

Iwan

euh il n'aurait pas rentre ces trains un peu ... tot ?

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
Old September 13th 04, 01:16 AM
CriticalMass

Iwan Bogels wrote:

Do you know what happens to pilots who try to impress the camera crew,
waiting half way the runway for a spectacular take-off shot

Not really.

For those who are interested, we are collecting aviation mishap, accident
and crash video footage for personal use.

I bet you are (NOT).

Old September 13th 04, 01:16 AM
Graeme Hogan

"Thierry" wrote in message
news
euh il n'aurait pas rentre ces trains un peu ... tot ?

euh it would not have returns these trains a little... early

According to Dictionary.com tranlator

Old September 13th 04, 05:36 AM
Doug

Paulco wrote in
:

We don't speak frog here pal (but I thought German was the language of
france?).

No france is just the german summer get away location. and every few years
they like to stay and take over... next time I say let the krauts stay and
leave it to Frances real friends (Hamas, Saddam and Arafat) to push them
out for a third time.
Old September 13th 04, 05:53 AM
Gerald Sylvester

No france is just the german summer get away location.

nope. it is actually Mallorca although Lago di Garda is not
too far off.

and every few years they like to stay and take over...

when I lived in Munich and a friend in Paris, he told me, "Maybe
I'll come over some weekend. It's only a tank ride away."

Why there so many trees on the Champs Elisye? (spelling is horrible,
I should know better). Because the Germans hate marching in
the sun.

despite what I wrote, I'm going to miss Wies'n this year.

Gerald Sylvester
Old September 13th 04, 07:30 AM
Paulco

To be honest, up until the Rainbow Warrior bombing I had no opinion
good or bad of the french.

Politics and greenpeace aside, thousands of New Zealand soldiers in
two world wars died fighting for france and how does france repay that
sacrifice? They send secret agents to perform an act of terroism on
New Zealand soil.
By that act France ****ed on the grave of every Kiwi soldier who died
fighting for their country and showed themselves to be a nation
completely without morality, honour or courage.

Cheers
Paul

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 04:36:53 GMT, Doug
wrote:

Paulco wrote in
:

Old September 13th 04, 10:10 AM
Thomas Borchert

Doug,

Ok, let me try to be friendly to you two: Please stop making total
morons of yourselves in public.

Jeeze...

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old September 13th 04, 05:35 PM
Doug

Thomas Borchert wrote in
:

Doug,

Ok, let me try to be friendly to you two: Please stop making total
morons of yourselves in public.

Jeeze...

Tommy...Please kiss me squarely between the hind-quarters. But do brush
first.