Motorglider at Copperstate fly-in

Old September 29th 04, 11:46 AM
Robertmudd1u

Default Motorglider at Copperstate fly-in

The Pipistrel Sinus motorglider will be at the Copperstate fly-in. I should be
in space A5 right on the flight line. This all composite aircraft is available
as a kit or ready to fly.

And yes, I know it is a funny name.

Visit www.pipistrel-usa.com for more information.

Robert Mudd
Pipistrel-USA
Old September 29th 04, 02:04 PM
Burt Compton

Robert, What are the dates and location of the Copperstate Fly-In?

Congrats on moving your sailplane repair facility to Moriarity, NM!

Burt
Marfa, west Texas
Old September 29th 04, 09:05 PM
Terrill D. Willard

(Burt Compton) wrote in message ...
Robert, What are the dates and location of the Copperstate Fly-In?

Congrats on moving your sailplane repair facility to Moriarity, NM!

Burt
Marfa, west Texas

Copperstate will be 7-10 October 2004. See
www.copperstate.org for
further details. I look forward to seeing this motorglider there.

Terrill

Old September 30th 04, 04:19 AM
Robertmudd1u

Robert.. are you no longer with Apis?

I am the dealer for both the AMS made Apis and the Pipistrel built Sinus and
Virus.

Both are fine Slovenian companies with interesting products being made now and
several interesting projects on the drawing board or in test flight.

I am in the process of moving back to New Mexico. I bought a hangar at the
Moriarty N.M. airport. I will continue to inport these two lines of
gliders/motorgliders and open a composite repair shop for gliders and composite
airplanes.

Robert Mudd
Old September 30th 04, 06:21 AM
BTIZ

Thanx Robert.. well.. now you are closer to where I'm at.. so maybe I can
get over there some day..

Look forward to seeing both aircraft at the Convention in Feb..

Bill

"Robertmudd1u" wrote in message
Robert.. are you no longer with Apis?

I am the dealer for both the AMS made Apis and the Pipistrel built Sinus

and
Virus.

Both are fine Slovenian companies with interesting products being made now

and
several interesting projects on the drawing board or in test flight.

I am in the process of moving back to New Mexico. I bought a hangar at the
Moriarty N.M. airport. I will continue to inport these two lines of
gliders/motorgliders and open a composite repair shop for gliders and

composite
airplanes.

Robert Mudd

Motorglider at Copperstate fly-in Robertmudd1u Home Built 0 September 29th 04 11:45 AM
motorglider KsiTau Soaring 0 September 4th 04 09:10 AM
Flying a motorglider without the engine? Eric Greenwell Soaring 1 September 23rd 03 05:38 AM
MONI motorglider / sportplane for sale Bill Berle Soaring 7 August 2nd 03 12:05 AM
Wanted to buy - motorglider Catherine Conway Soaring 1 July 22nd 03 09:47 AM