Conflict and Stress

Old January 22nd 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Conflict and Stress

I get this way when I really want something that I KNOW I should just
stay away from. My current problem is the MG23SL for sale on Wings
and Wheels. I can't fly two gliders, I'm not giving up my Speed
Astir, I don't have any 'extra' money..... but it's sooo pretty!
Anybody want to buy a 1995 BMW R100GSPD Classic motorcycle?
Old January 22nd 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jan 22, 5:10 pm, wrote:
I get this way when I really want something that I KNOW I should just
stay away from. My current problem is the MG23SL for sale on Wings
and Wheels. I can't fly two gliders, I'm not giving up my Speed
Astir, I don't have any 'extra' money..... but it's sooo pretty!
Anybody want to buy a 1995 BMW R100GSPD Classic motorcycle?

It flies as sweet as it looks !
That's me flying it in the SSA Sailplane Directory...
Enjoy it and take care of it !
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"
Old January 24th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phillip LaBerge

On Jan 22, 5:10*pm, wrote:
I get this way when I really want something that I KNOW I should just
stay away from. *My current problem is the MG23SL for sale on Wings
and Wheels. *I can't fly two gliders, I'm not giving up my Speed
Astir, I don't have any 'extra' money..... but it's sooo pretty!
Anybody *want to buy a 1995 BMW R100GSPD Classic motorcycle?

Yeah, I just did that with an airplane/car swap! Anyone want to buy a
really nice Porsche 911 Carerra? Bright red, factory German color,
black leather interior, a/c, sun roof, whale tail, electric windows,
sunroof, cruise control, electric seats both sides, certificate of
authenticity from Germany. Top speed at least 150 mph but the speedo
says 180. Perfect condition. Everything works.

Stress Analysis J.Kahn Home Built 15 January 19th 08 03:30 PM
David Touretzky - does Jared Cohon have a conflict of interest? bossel Aviation Marketplace 0 April 19th 06 06:45 PM
Another Falklands conflict? [email protected] Naval Aviation 17 March 4th 06 10:12 AM
More airplanes create conflict David MR General Aviation 0 April 6th 04 04:51 AM
stress cards? Ablang-Duff Military Aviation 4 December 27th 03 09:37 AM