The Auction Hangar - Completely free aviation auction site.

Old April 6th 04, 12:57 AM
The Auction Hangar

Default The Auction Hangar - Completely free aviation auction site.

THE AUCTION HANGAR GOES LIVE

Dear Aviation Enthusiast

The Auction Hangar went live yesterday, 9 months of hard work has, we think,
produced a marvel of an auction site, there is nothing else out there that
comes close to the advanced features and design of The Auction Hangar and
now all it takes is you and us to make it the success it deserves to be - So
start selling and start bidding soon!

In 24 hours we already have nearly 50 members and over 200 items have been
put up for auction, some so hot the bidding has already started. I can
guarantee that some of the items listed you will have NEVER seen before.

If you weren't already aware, The Auction Hangar is now the number one
auction site to buy and sell anything related to aviation including: Slides,
Safety Cards, Postcards, DVD's, Videos, Memorabilia and much much more.

And the best of all it is completely FREE! No listing fees, No final value
fees, No buyers fees - None, just FREE!

If you want to start listing your items and be one of the first to be part
of The Auction Hangar - get there soon to avoid the rush!

If you have something special to sell, you can spend a few pennies and pay
for your listing to be on the front page or maybe even have a bold or
highlighted listing. These are completely optional so don't feel obliged to
take these, your listing can stay FREE! if you prefer.

As it's our launch day, it would only be fair to offer you a little thank
you for visiting so, sign up, login and then enter the following promotional
code by clicking on the promotional code button at the top of the page, this
will get you $5.00 in your account so you can further enhance your auctions
for FREE!

PROMOTIONAL CODE: LA44445F

Good for use until 30th April 2004

Don't forget to visit the forum, once you join The Auction Hangar your
account is already created for you in the forum with your same username and
password (if you change your name in the auction site you will need to
change it in the forum too) so you can start chatting to each other straight
away.

Do you have some spare time on your hands and would like to become even more
a part of The Auction Hangar? We are looking for a number of enthusiasts to
help us run and moderate both the auction site and the forum so if you would
like to receive some extra privileges and the thrill of being part of the
biggest thing to hit the aviation industry in a long time then contact us as
soon as possible so you can be part of The Auction Hangar team.

Remember, The Auction Hangar is not a business venture and we do not make a
profit, it has been setup by a group of aviation enthusiasts like you so we
can sell our items for FREE. So let's make this a community for us, a FREE
site that will only succeed through it's members - Together we can make this
happen.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, please feel free
to contact us, we will respond to you immediately.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

The Auction Hangar

http://www.auctionhangar.com