bump

Old January 2nd 04, 12:05 AM
fly in the ointment

Default bump

Si Ballenger wrote
Do the people below in rec.aviation know you are posting their
names around the net for your own personal agenda?

Mike said:
What we should do is what they did to him in rec.aviation.

Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass .
He has:
- posted erroneous and misleading advice,
- repeatedly made false accusations against others,
- attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in
their workplace,
- threatened the property of those who disagree with him,
- repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and
- attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup.
His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and
are not socially acceptable. He has expressed the conviction that
his actions are right.

We the undersigned join in a rec.aviation ignoring of Mr Bass.
We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response
at all only seems to encourage him. We request all others to
do likewise.

snip
Just curious, did that action work?

Old January 2nd 04, 12:12 AM
Jerry Springer

Mike said:
[...]

Yes it did, very well.

Jerry(one the list)Springer

Old January 2nd 04, 12:39 AM
fly in the ointment

Jerry Springer wrote
[...]

Then it could work here too, if all would agree to participate, though the
logic of it escapes a few here. I wonder how many would add their names to
a list like that here in asa.
js