Who has used a She-Pee?

Old April 20th 05, 06:07 AM
Andy from Oz

Default Who has used a She-Pee?

Terry Spragg wrote:
Andy wrote:

and will it take-off?

Great Name! Strange request...

I have heard of the need for a she-pee, especially in the context of a
light aircraft some distance from landing. A heavy aircraft would be one
with a toilet on board.

That is, provided you are relating the brand name of such a device.

It seems a useful device in a small market, as once the ice is broken,
so to speak, it seems there are women who have learned how to pee while
standing up without making a mess. It is recommended that she practice
whilst in the shower, until the art is mastered. I'm not convinced a
girl could spell her name if "writing" in the snow, but I am willing to
enter any such spelling bee. (gag me with a pun, willya!)

It involves stretching the skin between two fingetips, and once
mastered, provides a dependable method of peeing into a bottle of any
sort, as easily as a man may do, even without the use of an assisting
device like a she-pee, essentially a fancy funnel, I presume. Men with
such a need could just duct tape a condom on and hope for the best.
Perhaps the inventor would consider a condom suspender for medical or
banquet requirements, or a tape-on for the ladies, similar to a
toddler's urine specimen collector?

While possibly better than "Depends", because of this learning
potential, I do not see a great market for this, except as a fad for a
short while, or as a fetish toy.

I added r.a.ulralight, on a "flyer"!

Watch the cross posts, this one is on a move! Already trimmed, somewhat,
and I don't know where it came from, having closed that window a while
back, and later finding this left behind.

Terry K

You have obviously never heard of the FUD (Female Urinary Device) used
by women in the Arctic and Antarctic and maybe other places. It is
funnel which is suitably positioned. It is not too long as it may have
made men jealous!
Andy from Oz