PEZ's first glider ride

Old December 10th 03, 02:30 AM
John Shelton

Default PEZ's first glider ride

In a rare mid-week paste-up to the Avenal site

www.soaravenal.com

Pez goes out on his first glider ride.

Any similarity between any people, places and events is purely coincidental
and I don't have any money anyway so don't sue me.

Old December 10th 03, 05:25 PM
JJ Sinclair

When I first met John Shelton I thought he was a very funny guy, but I didn't
always understand everything he said. After I got to know him better I thought
he was strange and later I decided he was down right weird.

One day we were swapping stories and the conversation turned o Viet Nam. Seems
old John punched out of a fiercely burning F-4, just before it hit the trees.
In a typical Shelton scenario, John picked a rather poor place to get shot
down. He was in the middle of Charlie country, near the Ashaw Valley.

It's not clear just how long it took to rescue John from the jungle, but some
reports put it at over a week. What did John do for that week? He talked to the
monkeys, that's what he did. So, if you don't always understand what John is
talking about, just take his latest cartoon down to the local zoo and ask the
monkeys to explain it to you.
JJ Sinclair
Old December 10th 03, 05:30 PM
John Shelton

Do any of the monkeys at Williams know what that Ace of Spades on the glider
trailer means?

Old December 10th 03, 09:19 PM
JJ Sinclair

Do any of the monkeys at Williams know what that Ace of Spades on the glider
trailer means?

Is there no end to the deviations that occur in Sheltons mind? I'm still trying
to figure out what are those lumps on the right shoulder of the big blond gal
are?

John, I think you have been celibate too long. Those lumps belong on the front
of the blond.
JJ Sinclair
Old December 10th 03, 09:53 PM
John Shelton

First, JJ, that drawing is supposed to be a muscular man, not a woman. Thus,
what you are seeing is a pool boy with muscles and long blond hair. This is
the ideal for Ms. Spencer and should not arouse you as it apparently has.

Second, JJ, I have not been afflicted with the Soaring Pilot Syndrome, or
celibacy, at all. In fact, I had myself tested quite recently.

And, finally, I was mulling where exactly the SFNX is going to land and if
this line of harassment continues, it will be Janey's Ranch...if you know
what I mean, JJ. : )

Old December 11th 03, 03:44 AM
BPattonsoa

Man, lets all hang back and watch this.... its almost as good as 200 fpm over a
forest at 200'

Bruce
Old December 11th 03, 03:41 PM
JJ Sinclair

if
this line of harassment continues, it will be Janey's Ranch...if you know
what I mean, JJ.

Old Janey was a good old girl, never met a trucker or glider pilot she didn't
love. Her facilities included a truck-turn-around and a landing strip. The
*House* had a rotating beacon (red) mounted on the roof so that lost souls
could find their way to her abode.

You will never get the SFNX into her strip though, it's only 14 meters wide. I
tested this with my 13 meter Duster. The guy that helped me get the ship off
the runway, wouldn't sign my landing card and turned away when I shot off the
rest of my pictures (wonder why) I bet I'm the only guy in the world that got
his diamond distance application, signed by a Madam (Janey)
JJ Sinclair
Old December 12th 03, 01:37 AM
BPattonsoa

Old Janey was a good old girl, never met a trucker or glider pilot she didn't
love.

I was at Truckee a few years ago when someone landed out at Janey's in a
fifteen meter. Must have been Ok, but his message to his crew (son, about 25)
was "Hurry .. and bring money."

Bruce
Old December 12th 03, 03:17 PM
JJ Sinclair

Marcel wrote
...I bet I'm the only guy in the world that got
his diamond distance application, signed by a Madam (Janey)
JJ Sinclair

Well... you lose.

Details please, or don't you want to discuss your visit to a brothel in a
public forum? My wife says its OK to land there, but I better be outside when
she gets there. By the way, she pulled into the truck-turn-around before I
could even ask for Janey to whitness my landing. There are times when a crew
can be too efficient.
JJ Sinclair

Glider Ride - Gift Michael General Aviation 0 December 7th 04 12:42 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Piloting 0 December 7th 04 12:39 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Owning 0 December 7th 04 12:38 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Owning 0 December 7th 04 12:37 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Owning 0 December 7th 04 12:37 AM