Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

Old May 8th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

This round apparently goes to Zoom.

Whether through guile, bluster, bluff ...or genuine journalistic
stick-to-itiveness, Zoom was the we were not. He deserves an "atta boy."

A question:
What are his ANN numbers?

Also:
What do those numbers mean?

Mont-black-hole

Old May 8th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Montblack says...

This round apparently goes to Zoom.

Whether through guile, bluster, bluff ...or genuine journalistic
stick-to-itiveness, Zoom was the we were not. He deserves an "atta boy."

A question:
What are his ANN numbers?

Also:
What do those numbers mean?

He may have been there but something he wrote in his article about the flight
might have given it away. He said some people paid to observe the flight .I bet
he bought his way on because if he was part of the crew I'm sure he would have
worn a neat jump suit like the real crew members. I noticed that none of the
photos in flight were credited to him so I doubt he was the official
photographer.

I bet it was guile,bluster, bluff and money for a ticket that got zoom there :-)
But he'll never get an atta boy from me ...He's still a phoney .

Another thing he said was he'll be test flying a rocket plane in the near future
....Wanna bet?? LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 8th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Montblack says...
[...]

I wonder if it's too late to have him test a V1.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 8th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
George

Notice the way he posts photos of the flight, and of Hawking in a
horizontal position in zero gravity, and the notice under the picture
would lead you to believe that he is posting a copyright of the photo.
See what it actually says, he is not copyrighting the photo, it says,
"Portions Copyright © 1999-2007 by Aero-News Network, Inc. All rights
reserved." Whatever "Portions" means, escapes me.

The same photo appears in the gozerog.com website and credit is shown as
zero gravity.

The other day I thought I found some photos that were credited to the
Orlando Sentinal or something like that and they were surprisingly
similar, I dare not say identical, to photos on the ANN website.

Sure does make a person wonder??

Old May 8th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

"Dan" wrote in message
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Montblack says...
[...]

I think watching him loop, roll, and spin a Natter would be more
interesting...

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old May 9th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Kyle Boatright wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Montblack says...
[...]

With cockpit audio

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old May 9th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Timothy Sinclair" wrote

For the last time:

James Campbell was not on board Stephen Hawking's zero-g flight.

And for the third time, tell us of how you come to have this information, or
nobody will find your statement credible.
--
Jim in NC

Old May 9th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

"Timothy Sinclair" wrote in message
Chuck S Wrote:

[...]

- Tim

And, for at least the 3rd time, what is your basis for this statement?
Either it is first hand, second hand, or third hand information. Without
some providing some attribution, most of the folks following this thread
will be skeptical, despite the fact that many would enjoy seeing Zoom caught
in another embellishment/fabrication/lie/whatever.

KB

Old May 9th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Timothy Sinclair says...

Chuck S Wrote:

He may have been there but something he wrote in his article about the flight
might have given it away. He said some people paid to observe the flight .I bet
he bought his way on because if he was part of the crew I'm sure he would have
worn a neat jump suit like the real crew members. I noticed that none of the
photos in flight were credited to him so I doubt he was the official
photographer.

I bet it was guile,bluster, bluff and money for a ticket that got zoom there :-)
But he'll never get an atta boy from me ...He's still a phoney .

Another thing he said was he'll be test flying a rocket plane in the near future
...Wanna bet?? LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

For the last time:

James Campbell was not on board Stephen Hawking's zero-g flight.

Tim I hope your right so how do you know? and how did zoom get in the news
photos and videos?? If you have proof he wasn't there I among others would love
to see it :-)

Chuck S

Old May 9th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ousterhout[_2_]

Dan wrote:

I wonder if it's too late to have him test a V1.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

THAT would be a Weapon of Mass Deception.

- John Ousterhout -
rah/14, I've been sued!
http://ousterhout.net

Jet fuel A-1 specific gravity [email protected] Piloting 7 May 20th 06 04:39 PM
Sub-gravity sensation Rod Soaring 4 March 7th 04 03:20 PM
Gravity Waves [email protected] Soaring 0 December 10th 03 06:13 AM
Gravity launch Mark James Boyd Soaring 9 October 8th 03 03:32 AM